Hot Deal
get 5% discount on Amazon vouchers using cred pay at intermiles(20% cashback upto 100 for kotak card users)

get 5% discount on Amazon vouchers using cred pay at intermiles(20% cashback upto 100 for kotak card users)

1359°
4750
5% OFF 5000.0
Flame
Fanil

https://www.intermile...m/

Go to digistore in intermiles. Once there select gift voucher of Amazon and enter amout. Now on payment section select credit card.
On the credit card details page, select more options and select cred pay.

You will receive a notification from cred to make payment. By default 5% discount using cred coins will be selected, select the card you want and pay.

For kotak users,  click change offer at cred pay page and select 20% cashback using kotak card and make payment.

3 times per user.

Expiring In 19 days

Deal Wiki

If Intermiles are not available
Spin wheel, Take steps and earn
No discount but you can still avail Cred offer
That’s 5% off
Also available Axis / BOB / Kotak 20% cashback max 500 once
Also available Visa One Click Payment max 150 once

If you have intermiles then buy 526 else 500 denomination
On payment page click more and select Cred Pay option
Change offer to desired one and make payment
Txn is successful then return to Intermiles app to retrieve Amazon GV
Then go back to Cred app to avail 20% cashback offer or other offers
1k Cred Coins required for 20% max 100 cb
10k Cred Coins required for Flat 150 cb max
5k Cred Coins required for Flat 50 cb

By @luciferous
20% cashback upto 100rs is available with Axis and BoB cards too

153 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks bro..

Flame Flame
Link Copied

One can also use redeem miles or any promo code received on Friday spins for additional discount

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Coins required in cred for cashback redemption??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu and Kg

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

One can also use redeem miles or any promo code received on Friday spins for additional discount

Good deal if both redeem miles and cred coins are combined

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One time offer use ke liye 5000 coin but unlimited discount

Flame Flame
Link Copied
ankurg2109172 wrote:

Coins required in cred for cashback redemption??

Yes

Flame Flame
Link Copied
POWEROFGK wrote:

One time offer use ke liye 5000 coin but unlimited discount

Yes

Flame Flame
Link Copied
undertaker007 wrote:

Vu and Kg

Thank you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So we use our Intermiles and for the remaining amount, use CRED discount? Or can we buy using Cred payment only without using our Intermiles?

Currently I am seeing an Amazon 500 GC for Rs 475 +61 Intermiles

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
f1fan wrote:

So we use our Intermiles and for the remaining amount, use CRED discount? Or can we buy using Cred payment only without using our Intermiles?

Currently I am seeing an Amazon 500 GC for 475 +61 Intermiles

Without intermiles buy 500 denomination
With intermiles buy 526 denomination

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks @Fanil very good deal..

Flame Flame
Link Copied
f1fan wrote:

So we use our Intermiles and for the remaining amount, use CRED discount? Or can we buy using Cred payment only without using our Intermiles?

Currently I am seeing an Amazon 500 GC for Rs 475 +61 Intermiles

You can do either

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cred Payment not going through for me. Are others too facing the same problem?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
f1fan wrote:

Cred Payment not going through for me. Are others too facing the same problem?

Getting stuck on the payment page again and again

Flame Flame
Link Copied
f1fan wrote:

Cred Payment not going through for me. Are others too facing the same problem?

Once you select cred pay you’ll receive a notification on cred app continue payment there and come back to intermiles app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Once you select cred pay you’ll receive a notification on cred app continue payment there and come back to intermiles app

I was able to get on CRED and select my CC and then it used to get stuck. Finally after a lot of tries, was able to complete the payment. The GC is instant.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

One can also use redeem miles or any promo code received on Friday spins for additional discount

Where to check promocode

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How much coins needed

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
f1fan wrote:

I was able to get on CRED and select my CC and then it used to get stuck. Finally after a lot of tries, was able to complete the payment. The GC is instant.

Oh.. I thought it stuck on intermiles page. Sorry! Yes gc is instant.

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
mahend wrote:

Where to check promocode

If you have got promocodes, you shall receive in mail.. alternatively you can see the offers in the gift card page in earn miles section.. it will show offers if available.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s only 3 times per Cred account isn’t it?

Flame Flame
Link Copied
game.ruler wrote:

It’s only 3 times per Cred account isn’t it?

Not sure.. tried only once..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cool, tried 3 times, now 4th time it’s not discounting 250 in Cred.

Flame Flame
Link Copied
game.ruler wrote:

Cool, tried 3 times, now 4th time it’s not discounting 250 in Cred.

Thanks will update in description

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
game.ruler wrote:

Cool, tried 3 times, now 4th time it’s not discounting 250 in Cred.

How 250 discount in cred? How much voucher are you purchasing?

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
sasikiran.boddapati wrote:

How 250 discount in cred? How much voucher are you purchasing?

5000 voucher is max.. I am assuming he’s purchasing 5000 voucher without any other offer and paying through cred.. 5% is 250.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

5000 voucher is max.. I am assuming he’s purchasing 5000 voucher without any other offer and paying through cred.. 5% is 250.

True. I am buying 5k GVs without any offer.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
game.ruler wrote:

True. I am buying 5k GVs without any offer.

How many cred coins needed

Missing