Hot Deal Get 55 GB Data in Just 106 INR In Jio.

386°
106
88% OFF 892.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
294
3

http://www.j...om
When you will  Recharge with Rs. 100 You will Get Free 10 GB Data  Means when you will Recharge For 5 Times you Will Get 50 GB Data in Your My Jio App & When you will  Recharge with Rs. 50 You will Get Free 5 GB Data.




Note : It Will take 4-6 Hours to Get 10 GB Data SMS / You Can Check 10 GB Data In “My Voucher” Section.


Now Initiate a Recharge Worth Rs. 444 Using your Main Jio Balance which you have done before.

Expiring In 5 months
27 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Directly you can recharge 500 then you will get 420 balance instead of 405(81*5).
And also 50gb data.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
38
1

anyone had done IUC recharges mine got canceled each time

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
325
7
aftab.smith739 wrote:

anyone had done IUC recharges mine got canceled each time

I recharged 444rs via main balance… Topup done 550rs… Got extra 55gb vouchers

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
525
5
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

I recharged 444rs via main balance… Topup done 550rs… Got extra 55gb vouchers

Have u redeemed any voucher ?
As jio was not allowing to redeem these vouchers on free call base pack

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

What to do with 55 gb when Jio fibre is offering unlimited for free at 100 mbps speed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
325
7
Expand
4V35H wrote:

Have u redeemed any voucher ?
As jio was not allowing to redeem these vouchers on free call base pack

Yes voucher redeem is working if u have any active plan… https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593292/original/IMG_20191101_061513.jpg?1572569297

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

Recharge donr yedterday morninghttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593288/original/IMG_20191101_061557.jpg?1572569208https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593289/original/IMG_20191101_061543.jpg?1572569226

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593290/original/IMG_20191101_061513.jpg?1572569239

Hi.. have you done 500 topup at once or 100 × 5 ??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59

Can anyone confirm this.. 100 five times will give one voucher of 50gb or five vouchers of 10gb???

I got the Answer!

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
325
7
Expand
161508 wrote:

Hi.. have you done 500 topup at once or 100 × 5 ??

No i did 500 topup and 50rs topup… I lose hope on rangoli stamp so i made 500recharge….

100rs recharge 5 times = 408rs
500rs recgarge 1 time = 420rs

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

No i did 500 topup and 50rs topup… I lose hope on rangoli stamp so i made 500recharge….

100rs recharge 5 times = 408rs
500rs recgarge 1 time = 420rs

that 12 I can cover with different merchant offers (Amazon 25, FC 30, etc.)

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
325
7
Expand
161508 wrote:

that 12 I can cover with different merchant offers (Amazon 25, FC 30, etc.)

Also recharge some thing from niki app  and get cash back of 10 to 150 with amazon pay… Collect offer from amazon app

Missing
Deal Subedar
248
2966
104

isse acha 444 pe 44 rs off hai using paytm wo wala ka kya?

Missing
Deal Subedar
451
2682
21
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

No i did 500 topup and 50rs topup… I lose hope on rangoli stamp so i made 500recharge….

100rs recharge 5 times = 408rs
500rs recgarge 1 time = 420rs

Bhai. 50gb ka ek voucher lene se achha hai 10gb ka 5 voucher lo. It will have flexible usage.

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
325
7
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Bhai. 50gb ka ek voucher lene se achha hai 10gb ka 5 voucher lo. It will have flexible usage.

Yes u r right… I realised later… 10gb × 5

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
293
6
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Bhai. 50gb ka ek voucher lene se achha hai 10gb ka 5 voucher lo. It will have flexible usage.

Bhai ye vouchers bina redeem kiye bhi expire ho jayenge kya.
Mera pack kal expire hoga but m next month recharge krunga tb tk vouchers rhenge kya

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I am not getting option to pay through main balance  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595714/original/IMG_20191121_025900.jpg?1574285352
I have 500 in main balance

Missing
Deal Subedar
451
2682
21
Expand
Bhaizoned wrote:

Bhai ye vouchers bina redeem kiye bhi expire ho jayenge kya.
Mera pack kal expire hoga but m next month recharge krunga tb tk vouchers rhenge kya

Ha. Jab tak tum redeem nahi karte. Vouchers rahenge.

Missing