Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Get 90% upto Rs.150 off on Supr Daily using 2000 cred coin | User Specific

Get 90% upto Rs.150 off on Supr Daily using 2000 cred coin | User Specific

1137°
Dimer of The Year 2021
Siddhartha07

join group for alerts
https://www.desidime.com/groups/x3qivvclles5c-v...

Valid till 6th December



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726241/medium/Screenshot_2021-12-05-12-57-57-717_com.dreamplug.androidapp.jpg?1638689353   

Expired
38 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
flushed flushed
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not visible

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

good find

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Anyone Pm me if not using it

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
MinionPotter wrote:

Not visible

User Specific, I successfully claimed after paying my bills and it is valid till 6 Dec for me.
Cc @chai_lover

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

User specific

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

User Specific, I successfully claimed after paying my bills and it is valid till 6 Dec for me.
Cc @chai_lover

you got it after paying cc bills? and what amount?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Vu

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Not visible for my 3 accounts but Vu.

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

you got it after paying cc bills? and what amount?

It was showing 70% upto 150 to me since last few days and today it became 90% upto 150, had 600 odd coins so paid my bill and then claimed the offer.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied

Vu.. got it. Now need any supr daily referral. sweat_smile

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

User Specific, I successfully claimed after paying my bills and it is valid till 6 Dec for me.
Cc @chai_lover

Put this date on your main post. grinning

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
deb3l wrote:

Vu.. got it. Now need any supr daily referral. sweat_smile

@pingpong can refer you or others too.

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Put this date on your main post. grinning

Sure…..I also think I got it as I never availed any supr daily deal from cred.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Sure…..I also think I got it as I never availed any supr daily deal from cred.

Same here.. sunglasses

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Put this date on your main post. grinning

Thanks Sid bro for the tag.
Deb3l bro i suggest u go without referral. here’s why.

In referral u will get 100 cb and i will get 1 supr access month free.
without referral, u r eligible to use coupon to get 150 discount
so go ahead without referral 😀

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Thanks Sid bro for the tag.
Deb3l bro i suggest u go without referral. here’s why.

In referral u will get 100 cb and i will get 1 supr access month free.
without referral, u r eligible to use coupon to get 150 discount
so go ahead without referral 😀

Someone saw the bigger picture and asked to go without availing his own referral benefits,
“Faith in humanity restored”

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Someone saw the bigger picture and asked to go without availing his own referral benefits,
“Faith in humanity restored”

TY for kind words buddy

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Vu, got it but not serviceable at my area

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Ots14 wrote:

Vu, got it but not serviceable at my area

Avail the offer for others, it’s good.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Thanks Sid bro for the tag.
Deb3l bro i suggest u go without referral. here’s why.

In referral u will get 100 cb and i will get 1 supr access month free.
without referral, u r eligible to use coupon to get 150 discount
so go ahead without referral 😀

Appreciate your response, can u share the code for 150 discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 50% upto 200 unclaimed. Doesn’t show 90% upto 150. Have never used supr daily

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
jain01010199 wrote:

I have 50% upto 200 unclaimed. Doesn’t show 90% upto 150. Have never used supr daily

offer is user specific. add rs.400 for max benefit

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

Appreciate your response, can u share the code for 150 discount

I think it is FIFTYOFF. Please correct me if it wrong

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Random123 wrote:

I think it is FIFTYOFF. Please correct me if it wrong

Could be. just make dummy cart 🛒 and then check coupons available… it will show up
@jain01010199

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

Appreciate your response, can u share the code for 150 discount

see my comment above. All first timers pl note, be very sure what items and date ur placing first order. If u cancel it I have seen some incidents in past where 1st order benefit is nullified 😠

Steps for new users:
1) Add money to supr daily wallet NO NEED OF ANY CODE using this cred offer ensuring max benefit
2) Add more money using Simpl / Cred again for 25% cb / 20% discount offers… search DD of for threads on the same
3) Then place order with 50% discount code upto ₹150 of Supr daily … mostly it is FIFTYOFF

Cc @deb3l

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

see my comment above. All first timers pl note, be very sure what items and date ur placing first order. If u cancel it I have seen some incidents in past where 1st order benefit is nullified 😠

Steps for new users:
1) Add money to supr daily wallet NO NEED OF ANY CODE using this cred offer ensuring max benefit
2) Add more money using Simpl / Cred again for 25% cb / 20% discount offers… search DD of for threads on the same
3) Then place order with 50% discount code upto ₹150 of Supr daily … mostly it is FIFTYOFF

Cc @deb3l

Do u know how can i add money using cred acc with number other than super daily

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Offer showing but how to get cred coins

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply