get flat 150 CB by paying on Zomato

get flat 150 CB by paying on Zomato

89°
150
50% OFF 300.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
242
902
8
get flat 150 CB by paying on Zomato
Deal Expired

http://pay...om
First of all place an order on Zomato min 100 (once per day)
So three times if you pay you will get 150 cb

Expired over 1 year
19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
164
623
6

Bhai gutkha thuk ke bata bolna kya chahta hai

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2110
25
VikasGupta wrote:

Bhai gutkha thuk ke bata bolna kya chahta hai

joy it’s paytm upi offer, pay for 3 orders min ₹100 each and get flat 150 cashback
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
543
3

Not a great offer spend 300 to get 150.

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2110
25
Riggu03 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/546323/original/Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-52-21-328_net.one97.paytm.png?1547227353

This is repost bro, already 2-3 threads available on dd

Missing
suspended
64
456
3

Its repost. For most of the people ,offer is not activating

Missing
Deal Cadet
242
902
8
krishna65 wrote:

Not a great offer spend 300 to get 150.

It’s good offer
First of all you r ordering 200 rupees food by applying code order and getting into 100
3*200 600 and PAYTm CB 150. 300-150150
Effectively 600 food 150

Missing
Deal Cadet
164
623
6
Expand
B4TM4N wrote:
joy it’s paytm upi offer, pay for 3 orders min ₹100 each and get flat 150 cashback

Koi to hai yaha jisne gutkha nahi khaya🤣

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
Expand
B4TM4N wrote:
joy it’s paytm upi offer, pay for 3 orders min ₹100 each and get flat 150 cashback

Quite similar to freecharge

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7298
111
Expand
Riggu03 wrote:

It’s good offer
First of all you r ordering 200 rupees food by applying code order and getting into 100
3*200 600 and PAYTm CB 150. 300-150150
Effectively 600 food 150

Paytm/zomato UPI offer not showing on my paytm cashback offer section but showing on zomato app.

i am eligible for Paytm/zomato UPI offer cashback or not ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
494
4

Can anyone tell this offer is available for users who have used 20% cashback on 5 orders via paytm upi

Missing
Deal Cadet
242
902
8
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm/zomato UPI offer not showing on my paytm cashback offer section but showing on zomato app.

i am eligible for Paytm/zomato UPI offer cashback or not ?

Update the app

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7298
111
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

still not showing

Bro, valid for All users.

Paytm UPI offer for zomato, valid for all users, no matter offer showing on your paytm cashback section or not. Pay your order through paytm UPI, Just remember 1 thing pay through [email protected] UPI ID only, [email protected] UPI ID showing, dnt pay cancel your order and retry.

https://i.imgur.com/vGSVOym.jpg

Missing