Hot Deal
Get Flat 50 Cashback on min 100 on Swiggy, Zomato & Dominos via Paytm

Get Flat 50 Cashback on min 100 on Swiggy, Zomato & Dominos via Paytm

592°
50
50% OFF 100.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://payt...m/
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718700/medium/8017187image.png?1634213873

Expiring In 26 days
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

where to see if offer is applicable for my account?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t see this offer in Paytm for me?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
kshitizchaurasia wrote:

where to see if offer is applicable for my account?

paytm app – scroll down to end n click on cashback & offers – then scroll to middle to find big sliding banners. 1st paytm dhamaka n 2nd one is the thread offer. click on it.
@sam8821 @singh.sourabh818 @agada

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

paytm app – scroll down to end n click on cashback & offers – then scroll to middle to find big sliding banners. 1st paytm dhamaka n 2nd one is the thread offer. click on it.
@sam8821 @singh.sourabh818 @agada

Checked there. Not there for me. It shows nearby offers after dhamaka one. So it is user specific

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
agada wrote:

Checked there. Not there for me. It shows nearby offers after dhamaka one. So it is user specific

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I hate paytm so much. They barely give cashback and when they give, they keep it on hold for 24 hours. Sometimes they also pull back the cashback. Really annyoing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Jinkit wrote:

I hate paytm so much. They barely give cashback and when they give, they keep it on hold for 24 hours. Sometimes they also pull back the cashback. Really annyoing.

True, even I have faced this 100rs cash back was pending for 1day n update app comes in n all the pending cash back is washed out rolleyes

Missing