Hot Deal Get Flat Rs.200 SuperCash on your first ever Credit card Bill payment only on MobiKwik App or website

641°
1
100% OFF 201.0
Missing
Pro DealHunter
964
41393
330

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/rechargeandbill...



Get Flat Rs.200 SuperCash on your first Credit card Bill payment!

Code :CCFIRST


Offer Details

  • Get Flat Rs.200 SuperCash on your first ever Credit card Bill payment only on MobiKwik App or website.
  • Offer valid from 4th Nov – 30th Nov 2020
  • Offer valid only on UPI and Wallet Pay modes.
  • Minimum amount spent to avail or earn the SuperCash is Rs.100
  • Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.200
  • This code can be redeemed once per user
  • Offer is valid for MobiKwik(version 502 or above) on Credit Cards.
  • Offer valid for users new in Credit card category.
  • MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.


Expiring In 8 days
29 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Analyst
3,692
7271
67

Click here to copy code… Nhi hua

Missing
Deal Cadet
350
652
12
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Click here to copy code… Nhi hua

Use code CCFIRST

Missing
Deal Newbie
114
93
0

Beware from mobilkwik to cc bill pay in big amount. As my case there is no problem. But my friends two bill payment fails and mobikwik says that they refund the amount. After one month (6th October return date) bank account not credited. Mobikwik now wants the written from my bank about non credit. But my bank is not given any written document about the matter only prove is the statement, now what’s to do. Bank official not taking any action about RRN number provided by Mobikwik. So money is just in the air or where we do not know. Feeling helpless.

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
1630
13

You can pay CC bill using wallet?
No charges??

Missing
suspended
150
259
1
daskmd962 wrote:

Beware from mobilkwik to cc bill pay in big amount. As my case there is no problem. But my friends two bill payment fails and mobikwik says that they refund the amount. After one month (6th October return date) bank account not credited. Mobikwik now wants the written from my bank about non credit. But my bank is not given any written document about the matter only prove is the statement, now what’s to do. Bank official not taking any action about RRN number provided by Mobikwik. So money is just in the air or where we do not know. Feeling helpless.

Yes mobishit is doing such frauds..mobishit has no customer care.

Missing
suspended
161
5574
58
daskmd962 wrote:

Beware from mobilkwik to cc bill pay in big amount. As my case there is no problem. But my friends two bill payment fails and mobikwik says that they refund the amount. After one month (6th October return date) bank account not credited. Mobikwik now wants the written from my bank about non credit. But my bank is not given any written document about the matter only prove is the statement, now what’s to do. Bank official not taking any action about RRN number provided by Mobikwik. So money is just in the air or where we do not know. Feeling helpless.

Dm mobikwik in twitter

Missing
Deal Newbie
114
93
0
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Dm mobikwik in twitter

Done all , mobikwik just wash their hands saying that they have refunded the amount by a RRN no. Helpless

Missing
suspended
161
5574
58
Expand
daskmd962 wrote:

Done all , mobikwik just wash their hands saying that they have refunded the amount by a RRN no. Helpless

Contact bank manager and slap RRN on their face. If bank do not refund money then raise complaint to nodal officer.

Missing
Community Angel
0
34543
570

No credit card pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
271
4
B3A5T wrote:

You can pay CC bill using wallet?
No charges??

3percent charge through wallet

Missing
Deal Captain
422
8513
55

Worked for me, successfully applied,
Paid 100( read 104 )
Mobikwik said, UPI not available right now,
So paid using debit card, got 200 sc
Vu bro plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
937
10
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Worked for me, successfully applied,
Paid 100( read 104 )
Mobikwik said, UPI not available right now,
So paid using debit card, got 200 sc
Vu bro plus1

How did u pay. For me only upi is showing

Missing
Deal Captain
422
8513
55
Expand
Varada wrote:

How did u pay. For me only upi is showing

For me(deregistered kyc acc) there were both options, but UPI was not working and it did show, 3% convenience fee for wallet payment, but I thought, it’s okay as I want that 200 sc so continued and SC has been credited

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
356
3

I paid. But not reflected in Credit card. Paying my credit card first ever. anyone know how long it would take?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
472
13
raguramtamil wrote:

I paid. But not reflected in Credit card. Paying my credit card first ever. anyone know how long it would take?

If u r lucky 1day. By tomorrow morning.

If u r of my luck. May take till Monday or even refund

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
271
4

ok payment successfull and just did for 200 supercash with wallet trans safe becoz refund to wallet ,,this is the first and last with mobikwik reg credit card payment took 1 day for trans amazon and google r within 30mins..thanks Pablo_Kismibar for info

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
275
3483
91

Pay 100, get 200 sc? If i pay 200, then how much sc will i get?

Also is there any offer for adding money to wallet?

Missing
Analyst
3,692
7271
67
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Pay 100, get 200 sc? If i pay 200, then how much sc will i get?

Also is there any offer for adding money to wallet?

1% sc on adding money to wallet… But again if u planning to pay cc bill via wallet. Then it will attract now some chrges

Missing
Deal Newbie
76
66
2

thank u, made 1st cc payment through upi (no debit card option visible), waiting for reward

Missing
suspended
161
5574
58
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Pay 100, get 200 sc? If i pay 200, then how much sc will i get?

Also is there any offer for adding money to wallet?

200 only

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
355
6403
49

..

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
146
1

How can I use supercash effectively. 1 year back when I checked terms it said, use only 10% of order value. Means to use 200 sc I need to make transaction of 2000?
Or terms have changed. Please confirm

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

We can add from credit card n pay via wallet it will work

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
3
Expand
Varada wrote:

How did u pay. For me only upi is showing

Same here

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

How much tym dey will take to add 200 sc

Missing
Deal Cadet
278
446
12

Done in 4 different accounts via payment of ₹100 in each…vu+ …got 200 supercoins within an hour

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
67
1

I have paid the bill but it is still showing in progress. Is it because of a weekend? Like it will be done during banking hours only?

Missing
Analyst
3,692
7271
67
awesomeadil00751 wrote:

I have paid the bill but it is still showing in progress. Is it because of a weekend? Like it will be done during banking hours only?

During weekends.. It takes like 2-3 days

Missing