Hot Deal
Get PharmEasy Plus Membership  For 6 Months For Free, Exclusively For HDFC Bank Users

Get PharmEasy Plus Membership For 6 Months For Free, Exclusively For HDFC Bank Users

2606°
Pro Deal Legend
Censuresh
Moderator

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Use Promocode : HDFCBANK

https://pharmeasy.in/blog/get-pharmeasy-plus-me...

    Pharmeasy’s Premium HealthCare Program- PharmEasy Plus Membership for HDFC Bank Card Holders

    Avail your Free 6 Month PharmEasy Plus membership.

    Use Promocode : HDFCBANK

    Valid: 19st Jan – 30th Jun 2022

    PharmEasy Membership Perks

    :

  1. Free Doctor Teleconsultation
  2. 5% Additional Cashback on all medicine / healthcare order
  3. 10% Cashback on Diagnostic Lab test orders
  4. Free Delivery on all medicines /healthcare orders above Rs.199
  5. No Convenience fee will be charged on any orders

Expiring In about 1 month
121 Comments  |  
67 Dimers
  • Sort By
Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

vu

NEVER Miss Steal Deals Alert’s

Group Link

Cool Cool
Link Copied

How to recieve the code from HDFC Bank? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/735788/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-21-00-13-58-224_com.android.chrome.jpg?1642704262

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MSDfan wrote:

How to recieve the code from HDFC Bank? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/735788/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-21-00-13-58-224_com.android.chrome.jpg?1642704262

use HDFCBANK code

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Cenarius99 wrote:

use HDFCBANK code

Oh!! That’s the code! Cool! Thank you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where to apply code ?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I bought for 199 2 week back sob sob

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
raman12 wrote:

I bought for 199 2 week back sob sob

U should have bought 1 yr at 249, 50 rs extra for extra 6 months grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone get the same?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

Code was not mentioned in that post.

Ok

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

U should have bought 1 yr at 249, 50 rs extra for extra 6 months grinning

1 yr at 250₹ where, i can’t see any option other than 3/6 months🤔

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

1 yr at 250₹ where, i can’t see any option other than 3/6 months🤔

Ib

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what if someone has already membership?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

Code was not mentioned in that post.

Sorry wasn’t able to edit that post because it was posted before a week

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Random123 wrote:

Sorry wasn’t able to edit that post because it was posted before a week

Ohh post as comment and report to admin they will update it. Moderator posted this, not sure how DD rules are in action. toungueout

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have an existing plus membership but that has been used 6 times. How do I stop that membership and start a fresh membership on same number??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

Ohh post as comment and report to admin they will update it. Moderator posted this, not sure how DD rules are in action. toungueout

Oh ok posted comment but I don’t know how to report to admin. Anyway it is fine. thanks for your help

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
InvestPotato wrote:

I have an existing plus membership but that has been used 6 times. How do I stop that membership and start a fresh membership on same number??

I don’t think there is an option to stop membership and also this offer mentions that existing can’t be extended

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Random123 wrote:

I don’t think there is an option to stop membership and also this offer mentions that existing can’t be extended

Let me see If I cancel the existing membership

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Random123 wrote:

I don’t think there is an option to stop membership and also this offer mentions that existing can’t be extended

Raised a request with customer care to remove the membership. Let see if they can remove the mermbership.

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

Raised a request with customer care to remove the membership. Let see if they can remove the mermbership.

Not possible.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Has it been activated yet for anyone?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we extend the membership with this offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t how it works …
explain me how to get code from HDFC bank and where to apply code … please clarify , i urgently need the plus membership

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
sandeep98 wrote:

Can we extend the membership with this offer

No

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply