Get Rs.250 BookMyShow Voucher and 1000 Reward Points on every bill setup for automatic payments through NetBanking with YES FIRST Credit Card during 1st to 31st May'19.

183°
Deal Major
5,140
26250
158

https://yesba...om

Get Rs.250 BookMyShow Voucher and 1000 Reward Points on every bill setup for automatic payments through NetBanking with YES FIRST Credit Card during 1st to 31st May’19. Login to NetBanking > Bill Payments> Add Biller > Manage Auto Payments

https://www.yesbank.in/pdf/terms_conditions_bms...

INR 250 BookMyShow e-voucher on YES PayNow (Standing Instruction) registration through NetBanking with YES BANK Credit Cards – 1st May to 31st May 2019

1. Offer Period – 1st May’19 to 31st May’19 (Both days included)
2. Offer is limited to YES PayNow registrations through NetBanking within the offer period
3. Offer is applicable on standing instructions being set on YES BANK Credit Card through Retail NetBanking only. Steps to register for Standing instruction through NetBanking Login > Bill Payments > Add Biller > Manage Bill Payments > Set
4. Voucher will be sent to the customer via SMS & Email by 15th July 2019

YES PayNow related
1. The term “YES PayNow” shall mean the utility bill payment system executed through standing instructions through the YES BANK Credit Card towards bills outstanding of the registered utility company.
2. The Utility bill payments will be processed subject to the utility company / service provider presenting the bill for payment with YES BANK
3. Certain utilities / service providers may specify the date on which payment is to be made, notwithstanding any instructions given by the cardholder in this regard, YES BANK shall be remitting the payment anytime before the payment due date specified by the billers / service providers. For certain Insurance billers like LIC etc the bill is presented before the grace due date and is debited before grace due date only.
4. Additional Bonus Reward Points / Cashback

  • 1000 Bonus Reward Points on each bill registered on YES FIRST Exclusive, YES FIRST Preferred and YES FIRST Business Credit Cards
  • 750 Bonus Reward Points on each bill registered on YES Premia Credit Cards
  • 500 Bonus Reward Points on each bill registered on YES Prosperity Edge, YES Prosperity Rewards Plus, YES Prosperity Rewards and YES Prosperity Business Credit Cards
  • 5% Cash back on YES PayNow transaction of value INR 500 and above with a max cap of Rs 100 per statement cycle on YES Prosperity Cashback Plus & YES Prosperity Cashback Credit Cards

5. De-registration of a biller within 6 months of YES PayNow registration will result in reversal of bonus reward points earned for that particular biller registration.
6. De-registration of a biller post 6 months of YES PayNow registration, followed by reregistration of the same biller, will not earn any bonus reward points

Other Terms and Conditions
1. If a Cardmember ceases to be a Cardmember, at any time during the Offer Period, the Offer shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardmember
2. YES BANK shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardmember/s under the Offer
3. YES BANK reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardmember from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
4. No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Offer Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall in no event constitute a claim against YES BANK
5. The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardmember/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis
6. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai

Expired almost 2 years
16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
5,140
26250
158

#CREDITCARDUSERS
@A2Zdeals

24
36940
480

Apply for YES FIRST Add-On Credit Card & get Rs.500 BookMyShow Voucher. Validity:1-31 May’19. T&C:http://ysbnk.com/...iV ; Download App Form: http://ysbnk.com/...Ny

5,140
26250
158
A2Zdeals wrote:

Apply for YES FIRST Add-On Credit Card & get Rs.500 BookMyShow Voucher. Validity:1-31 May’19. T&C:http://ysbnk.com/...iV ; Download App Form: http://ysbnk.com/...Ny

Wow.. Awesome.. Man u r getting awesome deals from yes Bank.. blush

16
2481
32
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Wow.. Awesome.. Man u r getting awesome deals from yes Bank.. blush

I have also received the same but it’s a waste credit card as they’re not offering lounge access even on their mastercard variant.
I had applied for add on credit card for my wife on my hdfc regalia credit card and we both enjoy lounge whenever we travel.

16
523
22
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I have also received the same but it’s a waste credit card as they’re not offering lounge access even on their mastercard variant.
I had applied for add on credit card for my wife on my hdfc regalia credit card and we both enjoy lounge whenever we travel.

Which card do you have from YES?

16
523
22

The offer TnC are very ambiguos. For sure, the reward points are awarded per biller. However, they are not telling clearly if BMS 250 Voucher is per biller.
If I know YES from my past experience, it is ONE voucher of BMS 250 no matter how many billers are registered.

I am not able to reach their customer care. If anyone can get it confirmed, please update here.

16
2481
32
Expand
equalizer wrote:

Which card do you have from YES?

Yes prosperity edge

0
769
6

Yes cards after being devalued are not of much use. rage They devalued by 50%, had earned more than 1L reward points last year through all the offers.

16
523
22
MTRIP wrote:

Yes cards after being devalued are not of much use. rage They devalued by 50%, had earned more than 1L reward points last year through all the offers.

Does YES allow redmeption into cash (in credit card statement) ?

0
769
6
Expand
equalizer wrote:

Does YES allow redmeption into cash (in credit card statement) ?

Nope, best use was to redeem for Amazon vouchers which they removed now. The second best use now is to book flights from their portal.

16
523
22
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Nope, best use was to redeem for Amazon vouchers which they removed now. The second best use now is to book flights from their portal.

Total non-sense man.. Even Standard Chartered removed Amazon vouchers. Had to redeem with SPAR voucher for which they charged additional 99 INR + GST, only because it was a physical voucher.

Credit Card rewards system is rapidly devaluing as more and more people are becoming eligible and using credit cards.

0
769
6
Expand
equalizer wrote:

Total non-sense man.. Even Standard Chartered removed Amazon vouchers. Had to redeem with SPAR voucher for which they charged additional 99 INR + GST, only because it was a physical voucher.

Credit Card rewards system is rapidly devaluing as more and more people are becoming eligible and using credit cards.

When did you redeem SC rewards. Amazon vouchers keep coming and going out of stock because of demand. I had redeemed my SC rewards for Amazon vouchers on 31st March.

16
523
22
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

When did you redeem SC rewards. Amazon vouchers keep coming and going out of stock because of demand. I had redeemed my SC rewards for Amazon vouchers on 31st March.

I redeemed around end of April..

0
769
6
Expand
equalizer wrote:

I redeemed around end of April..

Hmm.. may be watch the rewards for a few days to see if the vouchers come in stock when you redeem again

26
1659
27

any limit on number of billers we can register here? @skaluva @A2Zdeals
I’ve like 5 lic policies due in March so ill have all of them listed here biggrin

26
1659
27

Offer renewed for June month @skaluva

Missing