Get upto 125 Amazon pay Cashback via upi/scan money transfer

134°
Deal Newbie
59
25
0

http://www.amaz...om
Get Rs 2-125 cashback daily on Amazon pay on upi/scan money transfer
Min transfer Rs 1/-
Just create another bank account like paytm payment bank and do money transfer yourself daily to get cashback daily
Start looting fast https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/654887/medium/IMG_20201216_104956.jpg?1608096333

Expiring In 10 months
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
116
627
5

discovered now? doing it since start of december everyday. pls. also tell how many scans/transfers allowed in month. for below 10 and above 10 rs.

59
25
0
playdime wrote:

discovered now? doing it since start of december everyday. pls. also tell how many scans/transfers allowed in month. for below 10 and above 10 rs.

not everyone discovers like you
Then everyone must have become scientist I am just telling people who don’t know this offer

50
42004
399

Transferred 3100, got 3 cb pensive

116
627
5
Expand
Raghu814 wrote:

not everyone discovers like you
Then everyone must have become scientist I am just telling people who don’t know this offer

cool buddy , now you are in the scientist league. enjoy

317
706
8

Only first txn of the month is eligible for cashback in all my accounts.
Am I alien?

82
82
1
Chikky wrote:

Only first txn of the month is eligible for cashback in all my accounts.
Am I alien?

Non prime?

53
2883
18
saucap wrote:

Transferred 3100, got 3 cb pensive

Bas bhai bas, screen mera bhig raha hai..
T- this is hilarious one

49
2712
17
Expand
Chikky wrote:

3 non prime and 1 prime

It was the case with me last month,
this month getting daily
Looks like user specific

0
2201
10

its First Transaction of month or Account ?

Missing