Hot Deal Google Pay Tez Shots Live Now (Till 1st Oct)

553°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,358
4662
31

https://pay.google.com/intl/en_in/...t/
Steps :

1. Open Google Pay
2. Search For Tez Shots Logo in Homepage

Rewards On Scoring Runs :

50
Coolwinks: ₹450 off on eyewear

100
Ajio: ₹400 off online fashion, min. spend ₹1399

150
5Paisa: ₹500 & a chance to get ₹50000 more

200
mFine: ₹400 off online doctor consultations

300
₹100 off KFC (Min. Order 399) / Up to ₹650 off Peter England menswear

500
Ovenstory: ₹80 off pizza delivery, min. spend ₹199

700
Discovery: ₹100 off 1-yr subscription (u.p. ₹299)

1000
Yatra: ₹300 off domestic flights

1000+
₹1 lakh lucky draw tickets with any qualifying payment.

No Attractive Offers, Just Play For Fun

Lucky Draw Date : 7th Oct 2020

Detailed T&C :
https://support.google.com/pay/india/answer/10....

Click To Follow My Group:
https://www.desidime.com/groups/6zywmi4f5uqw8ao...

Expiring In 23 days
53 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
44
33373
547

Didnt expect from google confused
Not even a single good thing flushed

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
33
androgame wrote:

Didnt expect from google confused
Not even a single good thing flushed

They know good things don,t last long smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
103
4631
41
androgame wrote:

Didnt expect from google confused

Comes from the house of BLNT wink

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
103
4631
41
androgame wrote:

Didnt expect from google confused

Comes from the house of BLNT wink

Missing
Community Angel
44
33373
547
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

Comes from the house of BLNT wink

There still is a hope of some win in those cards , but here its explicitly useless smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
65
0

Can anybody tell me what’s use of 5 paisa voucher. I don’t use 5paisa

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
65
0

After 1000+ points, you can do qualifying payments for 3 times to get 3 scratch cards with assured rewards upto 1L. Qualifying payments exclude P2P, Wallet load and Insurance bills.

Missing
Critic
1,714
3545
21
androgame wrote:

Didnt expect from google confused
Not even a single good thing flushed

U really didn’t expect.. joy

Missing
Critic
1,714
3545
21
TestV wrote:

After 1000+ points, you can do qualifying payments for 3 times to get 3 scratch cards with assured rewards upto 1L. Qualifying payments exclude P2P, Wallet load and Insurance bills.

Those aren’t assured.

Missing
Deal Cadet
180
282
10

Completed 1000 score . Let’s see what they give . Max 3 scratch card can be won after 1000 score.

Missing
Deal Cadet
180
282
10

Actually here the best coupon is yatra 300 off per person (max 1500 off) , no min spend

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
65
0

@WHY_SO_SERIOUS It’s not min 100 rs per scratch card. You will get the scratch card on min 100 rs transaction on Gpay. @Ramesh1997 And they are assured prize. I just checked it can vary from rs 5 to rs 1L.

https://support.google.com/pay/india/answer/10.... (6th point t&cs).

For transaction, you can buy amazon pay gift cards from Amazon via Gpay or top up pockets wallet. Both works. So you don’t have to actually spend money.

Missing
Deal Cadet
180
282
10
TestV wrote:

@WHY_SO_SERIOUS It’s not min 100 rs per scratch card. You will get the scratch card on min 100 rs transaction on Gpay. @Ramesh1997 And they are assured prize. I just checked it can vary from rs 5 to rs 1L.

https://support.google.com/pay/india/answer/10.... (6th point t&cs).

For transaction, you can buy amazon pay gift cards from Amazon via Gpay or top up pockets wallet. Both works. So you don’t have to actually spend money.

Yes ,right it can vary from 5-1 lakh . For me it’s Rs 6 fixed 😜😂

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,358
4662
31

Did anyone got peter england coupon.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Pikachu_ wrote:

Did anyone got peter england coupon.

i got peter england coupon and redeemed too my account and even i got the message from peter england that your account loaded with 1000 points(500rs) but in my account the credits are showing 0 rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
62
0
Expand
fayaznoorjahan94336 wrote:

i got peter england coupon and redeemed too my account and even i got the message from peter england that your account loaded with 1000 points(500rs) but in my account the credits are showing 0 rolleyes

Did anyone ordered form Peter England?..
Is there any minimum order amount to avail this offer?..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,358
4662
31
Expand
fayaznoorjahan94336 wrote:

i got peter england coupon and redeemed too my account and even i got the message from peter england that your account loaded with 1000 points(500rs) but in my account the credits are showing 0 rolleyes

How you used the offer bro ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
173
1
androgame wrote:

Didnt expect from google confused
Not even a single good thing flushed

Most of these offers are available for free on internet

Missing
Deal Cadet
388
717
20

Btw promo series for Peter England is MX______ ( 6 DIGIT NO )

Eg : MX567890

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
721
16

Not worth to spend time, better avoid to send Google a message that this offer would have been a little better.

Missing