Hot Deal Get Amazon prime in 250 rs

560°
250
75% OFF 999.0
  • 5102 Views
  • 52 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Self Promotion : 1
70
362
1

https://www.amazon.in/amazonprime?_encoding=UTF...

Hello there,

I purchased prime membership yesterday, with youth cashback offer and got 250 rs extra cashback (there was no offer showing in my account about 250 cashback.

If you are also youth and not purchased prime yet, you can try, maybe you also get 250rs like me(not my guarantee if not received, buy only if you really wanted it)

Maybe if you pay using upi and have got the offer and collected that , that can also be received

Check screenshothttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/689346/medium/IMG_20210607_083946.jpg?1623035863

Expiring In 23 days
51 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
514
30718
331

What is this 250 offer?
There is only 100cb for early renewel

70
362
1
getready wrote:

What is this 250 offer?
There is only 100cb for early renewel

Nothing, don’t even expected anything except 500 rs

50
176
2

Nowadays what’s d benefit of availing prime subscription? Same delivery like other non prime accs no good offers for prime. No good deals cry

9
2145
31
luficer wrote:

Nowadays what’s d benefit of availing prime subscription? Same delivery like other non prime accs no good offers for prime. No good deals cry

One thing is for sure you will get your amazon prime membership price amount back through there offers or bug over a period of 1 year

50
176
2
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

One thing is for sure you will get your amazon prime membership price amount back through there offers or bug over a period of 1 year

Then what’s d benefit?

56
2598
11

Prime is b******* now a days
I get more rewards and offers in non prime accounts

32
2710
32
EkakiAmi wrote:

Prime is b******* now a days
I get more rewards and offers in non prime accounts

+1

It seems they take prime customers for granted and focus on luring other customers only.

70
362
1
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

One thing is for sure you will get your amazon prime membership price amount back through there offers or bug over a period of 1 year

That’s why I purchased blush

50
196
1

I’m over 25 now. I am prime customer from last 2 years. I used youth offer both the times. My prime is expiring in july. Please let me know if there is any offer on prime subscription.

58
181
3
dipanshu8 wrote:

I’m over 25 now. I am prime customer from last 2 years. I used youth offer both the times. My prime is expiring in july. Please let me know if there is any offer on prime subscription.

+1

51
526
3

Any trick to avail youth offer / student offer for adults aged 32? Because no student in my home .

70
362
1
shivrajsingh wrote:

Any trick to avail youth offer / student offer for adults aged 32? Because no student in my home .

Account may be banned, don’t try ,it’s called fraud according to tnc , try only if there is eligible person in your home

0
3084
107
Expand
shinningstarhere wrote:

Account may be banned, don’t try ,it’s called fraud according to tnc , try only if there is eligible person in your home

my nephew is 14, will that WORK, WHAT IS THE DOCUMNT REQUIRED?

220
1350
8

All those who are saying prime is waste, 2 days of prime days are enough to cover your membership cost sunglasses

80
3178
72
BaahubaIi wrote:

All those who are saying prime is waste, 2 days of prime days are enough to cover your membership cost sunglasses

prime is useless now ,

all offers arrive for non -prime members the next day , there is nothng like just for prime

I have amazon accounts and i got offer on my non -prime acc rather than prime one .

People who use prime knw much better

Only use of prime is prime video , stuck_out_tongue

220
1350
8
Expand
hackerboys wrote:
prime is useless now ,

all offers arrive for non -prime members the next day , there is nothng like just for prime

I have amazon accounts and i got offer on my non -prime acc rather than prime one .

People who use prime knw much better

Only use of prime is prime video , stuck_out_tongue

It’s true that prime offers are drastically reduced from last 3-4 months

But you never know amazon wink

190
6367
64
dipanshu8 wrote:

I’m over 25 now. I am prime customer from last 2 years. I used youth offer both the times. My prime is expiring in july. Please let me know if there is any offer on prime subscription.

am on same boat, pta chale kuch to yaha aa ke bta dena. i would do the same

190
6367
64
Expand
hackerboys wrote:
prime is useless now ,

all offers arrive for non -prime members the next day , there is nothng like just for prime

I have amazon accounts and i got offer on my non -prime acc rather than prime one .

People who use prime knw much better

Only use of prime is prime video , stuck_out_tongue

Prime video is also not worth 1k. From last July they only released Bandish bandit, mirzapur s2, the boys 2 & family man s2. Rest were crap.

80
3178
72
Expand
vishusgh wrote:

Prime video is also not worth 1k. From last July they only released Bandish bandit, mirzapur s2, the boys 2 & family man s2. Rest were crap.

Next mass purchase of prime will be mirzapur s3 / family man s3 😂

200
795
6
Expand
NinjaPanda wrote:

Yes, I got this on my younger brothers account.

How any specific offer available on that account? , Or this 250 cashback is miracle…

I too want to buy 1 yr prime membership

Missing