Grofers GOBD sale live for all users: Great offers

79°
Deal Newbie
74
25
1
Grofers GOBD sale live for all users: Great offers
Deal Expired

https://grofer...m/
Grofers GOBD live for all users.
Get daily groceries at great price.
Assured reward + chance of bumper reward on shopping above 1800.
Flat 10% extra discount for SBI card users on order above Rs 2200 CODE: SBICC10
Get upto Rs 250 cashback for payment through paytm (CODE: PAYTM250) or paytm upi (CODE: PAYTMUPI250)
LUCKY DRAW
place an order and get upto 5 tickets
spin the wheel daily and get upto 10 tickets.
invite your friends and get 2 tickets.
share on facebook and get 1 ticket.
use tickets to enter lucky draw from 9 AM everyday.
Lucky draw: 16 Jan → Redmi 9 Prime

Expired about 1 month
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
86
1

nonsense sale.. no hdfc or icici card discount,  the paytm is only 25 rs assured. Prices are nowhere as good as what grofers used to offer. skipping this. sbi card offer visible only after updating app

52
2207
54
bsnt wrote:

nonsense sale.. no hdfc or icici card discount, couldnt see d sbi card offer either, the paytm is only 25 rs assured. Prices are nowhere as good as what grofers used to offer. skipping this.

Wait, its in sequence, for now SBI CC, every bank offer will be for 2-3 days

74
25
1
bsnt wrote:

nonsense sale.. no hdfc or icici card discount, couldnt see d sbi card offer either, the paytm is only 25 rs assured. Prices are nowhere as good as what grofers used to offer. skipping this.

Yes they have decreased the card offer. Earlier they used to have many options but now only limited options are available.
You can check https://grofers.com/le/sbiccoffe...ms for sbi offer.
Prices may vary based on location and totally agreed with you about less discount given in recent months but at my location (jaipur), they offer better price than local grocery

74
25
1
Expand
baadshah wrote:

Wait, its in sequence, for now SBI CC, every bank offer will be for 2-3 days

I also saw it where many bank offer were given for the sale but I couldn’t find that page. Maybe they have dropped it

52
102
1

Stopped buying pulses from Grofers. Very inferior quality. Buying from Local reputed stores.
JioMart and Local Vendors gives fresh and better Veggies.
JioMart and Amazon gives better packaged food items.

57
74
7

Useless grofers. Better to stay away

0
86
1
Expand
adam1 wrote:

Yes they have decreased the card offer. Earlier they used to have many options but now only limited options are available.
You can check https://grofers.com/le/sbiccoffe...ms for sbi offer.
Prices may vary based on location and totally agreed with you about less discount given in recent months but at my location (jaipur), they offer better price than local grocery

Always better than local grocery. Yes the sbi offer was seen after updating d app.

0
86
1
Expand
baadshah wrote:

Wait, its in sequence, for now SBI CC, every bank offer will be for 2-3 days

Thank you.

Missing