Grofers : Maggie 70g pack for ₹6 (₹5 for bachat members)

118°
5
58% OFF 12.0
Shopping Friend
0
8191
59
Grofers : Maggie 70g pack for ₹6 (₹5 for bachat members)
Deal Expired

https://grofers.com/prn/maggi-masala-2-minute-i...

Maggie 70g pack for ₹6

₹5 for bachat members

Only for two hours.

1qty. per account.

Available at Noida/ghaziabad location.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603461/medium/Screenshot_20200125-152517.png?1579946156

Expired about 1 year
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
53
80
2

Bhai 5 rupee ki maggi ke liye rs 29 ki shipping.. kaha k nayay h ye.. ???

64
240
5

Already placed 2 orders 1600 each…so cant add it to existing order

0
8191
59
gaurav_jain2000270 wrote:

Bhai 5 rupee ki maggi ke liye rs 29 ki shipping.. kaha k nayay h ye.. ???

Good for those who are ordering groceries.
Also can buy products worth 150 use phonepe to get 50 cashback on 150 order switch offer
also
Use code DELIVERY to get shipping paid (₹29) back as grofers cash after delivery.(for bachat members only)

0
8191
59
sanRocks wrote:

Already placed 2 orders 1600 each…so cant add it to existing order

You can i think.
There’s option if you have placed soon.

53
80
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Good for those who are ordering groceries.
Also can buy products worth 150 use phonepe to get 50 cashback on 150 order switch offer
also
Use code DELIVERY to get shipping paid (₹29) back as grofers cash after delivery.(for bachat members only)

I already used CODE DELIVERY + PHONE PE OFFERS , now what is the benefit of rs 5 maggi of 1 packet. minus1

105
543
7

Any coupon working at grofers?

Missing