Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Haldiram Bhujia 1 kg

915°
143
32% OFF 210.0
suspended
289
1907
29

https://www.amazon.in/Haldirams-Nagpur-Bhujia-S...
Buy Haldiram Bhujia 1 kg worth RS [email protected]
(Pantry)

Expired
21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
163
25901
791
Moderator

Available in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Bangalore..

569
220
6

Dmart is also not available at my place..

6
13851
156

why only pantry, amazon should now shut down operating Pan India and only serve Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Bangalore

53
743
6
Nigel wrote:

Available in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Bangalore..

So deal is only available for these 4 cities only ?

289
1907
29
nishikantt wrote:

How to avoid shipping charges? Any idea?

U need to shop for RS 600 and above . Check my last deals for suggestions

181
4797
139

It’s a few rupees cheaper in local departmental stores. I think I bought this for 140 Rs from Reliance Fresh last month. I usually buy Bikaji 1.2kg for ~155 Rs

289
1907
29
Roushh wrote:

It’s a few rupees cheaper in local departmental stores. I think I bought this for 140 Rs from Reliance Fresh last month. I usually buy Bikaji 1.2kg for ~155 Rs

Ohh we only have big Bazaar in our city so don’t know about reliance fresh

181
4797
139
Expand
Tiger100 wrote:

Ohh we only have big Bazaar in our city so don’t know about reliance fresh

It’s available in almost all departmental stores. Running rate is ~140 rs. plus minus 10 rs.

289
1907
29
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It’s available in almost all departmental stores. Running rate is ~140 rs. plus minus 10 rs.

No it is available @ 10% discount at such stores …

48
11008
58

Amazon Pantry is catering to the same market catered by Grofers, Big Baskt, DMart, et all

Non Pantry grocery deals are pathetic, most of the time

289
1907
29
Astraa wrote:

Amazon Pantry is catering to the same market catered by Grofers, Big Baskt, DMart, et all

Non Pantry grocery deals are pathetic, most of the time

plus1
Missing