Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Hand Sanitizer | Aloe Vera & Neem (Pack of 4) @ 200

1533°
200
71% OFF 700.0
Deal Lieutenant
168
5461
32

Man Company – Hand Sanitizer Back in stock + New Version with 70% alcohol

https://www.themancompany.com/products/hand-san...

LINK UPDATEDADMIN
Expired

Deal Wiki

Hand Sanitizer Details
Meet your new favourite on-the-go-protection. Sanitizer is the one thing that you should carry with yourself at all times, because you don’t realise how many germs you come in contact with every minute. This sanitizer kills 99.9% germs and brings you fuss-free hand hygiene without having to use soap or water. It has anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties and can also be anti-inflammatory. It will leave your hands with a cool sensation and a mild lemon fragrance.

69 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
  • Sort By
147
1824
15

I did not receive the old order which I placed before lockdown. Be careful don’t know when it will come.

168
5461
32
rahulkothu wrote:

I did not receive the old order which I placed before lockdown. Be careful don’t know when it will come.

They mentioned that they ship by 15th April bro…

67
92
0

i got them delivered, 250 ka 4 50ML but non contained alcohol

664
11688
28
rahulkothu wrote:

I did not receive the old order which I placed before lockdown. Be careful don’t know when it will come.

+1

199
1065
28
Satyajith wrote:

i got them delivered, 250 ka 4 50ML but non contained alcohol

You mean to say that their sanitizers haven’t got the said alcohol content in them?

310
1880
13
Satyajith wrote:

i got them delivered, 250 ka 4 50ML but non contained alcohol

They’ve deleted one line which had info about alcohol content/spirit.
It smells like spirt but is slightly concentrated.

168
5461
32
Satyajith wrote:

i got them delivered, 250 ka 4 50ML but non contained alcohol

This contains 70% alcohol… Seems new version…

168
5461
32
Expand
freekachandan wrote:

They’ve deleted one line which had info about alcohol content/spirit.
It smells like spirt but is slightly concentrated.

Now they claim 70% alcohol and lemon fragrance…

64
326
5
MasterAnimesh wrote:

Better buy from bigbasket or 1mg

1mg order placed on March 25… still not received…. even after medicine is marked essential

38
4566
26

Can anyone tell me ..they will Dispatch this through which courier company?

105
2099
31

They haven’t shipping old orders yet😥

168
5461
32
deepsoni25 wrote:

Can anyone tell me ..they will Dispatch this through which courier company?

It depends on pin code I think bro… But I got it through bluedart.

100
8637
120

I received the order which I ordered before lockdown it’s of very good quality much better than local brands smile

5
2012
31
Expand
sanRocks wrote:

1mg order placed on March 25… still not received…. even after medicine is marked essential

They are delivering my all orders

125
1285
17
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

Now they claim 70% alcohol and lemon fragrance…

It still shows 65% alcohol in 2 & 4 packs…

168
5461
32
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

It still shows 65% alcohol in 2 & 4 packs…

This isnew version bro… Hope that they kept the old text inside the product description

12
927
33
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

Still pack of two available bro…

bought 2X 5 …. Rs.500 + 2 samples of 15gm cream …

even paytm first discount coupon is not working …

168
5461
32
Expand
avijeet wrote:

bought 2X 5 …. Rs.500 + 2 samples of 15gm cream …

even paytm first discount coupon is not working …

None of the coupons work bro… But u can get 20% Cashback

125
1285
17
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

This isnew version bro… Hope that they kept the old text inside the product description

Hmm ..now they Corrected in Product page. After seen complaints in their Twitter Page

Missing