Hot Deal HDFC Smartbuy - Extra savings days are back

590°
Deal Cadet
132
414
4

HDFC Smartbuy – Extra savings days are back

22nd to 24th February 2021

Details of sale will be uploaded once available on website

Earn upto 15X rewards or 3000 cashback

Offers on amazon / flipkart / travel / instant vouchers

Expiring In 19 days

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Astraa

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

31 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
132
414
4

I think HDFC planning to make this sale their main business in near future stuck_out_tongue

33
3632
41
ami123 wrote:

I think HDFC planning to make this sale their main business in near future stuck_out_tongue

no they r reducing discount gradually. last time it was 5% upto 50. lets see this time.

50
116
2
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

no they r reducing discount gradually. last time it was 5% upto 50. lets see this time.

Just ignore those sales 😍

33
3632
41
Expand
luficer wrote:

Just ignore those sales 😍

Cant ignore when we hv hdfc dc and cc

33
3632
41
Expand
luficer wrote:

Wastage of time for 50₹ rolleyes

U need somemore time to become a dimer bro.

25
1751
35

When was the last time they gave amazon gv in discount?

132
414
4

how to buy train vouchers?
Anyone has idea about this?

30
803
29

Already bought Amazon gc worth 5k using infinia card through smartbuy in this month.
If I buy more Amazon gc from different smartbuy account using same card will I get 10X rewards points?

75
270
6
OBT wrote:

Already bought Amazon gc worth 5k using infinia card through smartbuy in this month.
If I buy more Amazon gc from different smartbuy account using same card will I get 10X rewards points?

Card may get blocked. My DCB has been blocked since last month for same reason, they are yet to enable it.

400
1508
12
OBT wrote:

Already bought Amazon gc worth 5k using infinia card through smartbuy in this month.
If I buy more Amazon gc from different smartbuy account using same card will I get 10X rewards points?

it is not allowing now? have tried in different account and went upto payment page?

29
1191
11

To get best benefits of DCB, how much amazon GV can I buy ?

146
706
24

Will i get 10k extra points if i shop for 75k in parts from amazon!

33
3632
41

Why no code option for big bazar vouchers?

30
803
29
Expand
agada wrote:

Card may get blocked. My DCB has been blocked since last month for same reason, they are yet to enable it.

Thanks for info

Missing