Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
HP CS10 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black) (7YA13PA)

HP CS10 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black) (7YA13PA)

481°
899
55% OFF 1990.0
Pro DealHunter
luciferous

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0847MTPWQ/ref=sr_1_2?...

HP CS10 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black) (7YA13PA)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/768325/medium/84548141652870083_4.jpg?1652870084

Join my group for instant deal alerts 😍 Group Link


Expired
10 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bad reviews. I had made a mistake last yr while buying Logitech G102 Gaming mouse, took the risk even after reading mixed reviews about failure of the product  after few months, mine also got faulty after few months. So no risk this time with many similar bad reviews of mouse failure.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Go for this product, nice one 

Dell KM3322W, has 3 years replacement guarantee 

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

live again 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/768506/original/Screenshot_2022-05-19_095355.png?1652934257

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I had bad experience with Logitech and zebronics, their build quality was very cheap, using lenovo since 2 years it’s build quality is bit better than others

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied
madhureddy9021890 wrote:

I had bad experience with Logitech and zebronics, their build quality was very cheap, using lenovo since 2 years it’s build quality is bit better than others

logitech mouse M235 model is excellent using from almost 10 years

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

logitech mouse M235 model is excellent using from almost 10 years

Keyboards are bad, I had bought 2 Logitech keyboards and mouse combos, mk235 , mk240 1 and half years ago; both of them have some keys mis function today, I dont know which ones to buy now

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied
Expand
michael_scott wrote:

Keyboards are bad, I had bought 2 Logitech keyboards and mouse combos, mk235 , mk240 1 and half years ago; both of them have some keys mis function today, I dont know which ones to buy now

all models not good bro, even i wasted money on 2-3 logitech other models, but M235 is best bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

wireless mouse best is xiaomi – costs 500 bucks, single battery lasts six months

using since 3 years now, go with eyes closes

used keyboard mouse combos but somehow all had issues

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply