Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
HP X27 27-inch 1920 x 1080 Pixels 165 Hz FHD Eye-Safe 400 nits IPS Panel, AMD Free Sync, 1ms GtG with Overdrive, 1xHDMI, 1xDP, LED Gaming Monitor (2V6B3AA), Black

HP X27 27-inch 1920 x 1080 Pixels 165 Hz FHD Eye-Safe 400 nits IPS Panel, AMD Free Sync, 1ms GtG with Overdrive, 1xHDMI, 1xDP, LED Gaming Monitor (2V6B3AA), Black

338°
14740
43% OFF 25899.0
Pro DealHunter
shivkumar0104

https://www.amazon.in/HP-X27-FHD-Gaming-Monitor...

Deal Price Rs.16990

Save Coupon Rs.1000

10% Off on ICICI, Kotak & RBL Bank Credit Cards

Effective Price Rs.14490 [ EMI ]

Effective Price Rs.14740 [ Non-EMI ]

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765712/medium/IMG_20220507_104833.jpg?1651900724


Expired
14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@shivkumar0104 any monitor in this range n same specs approx in 27 inch with speakers??brigtnss of 400nits is imp point to have as it has too…


@getready @bobby_123

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
aman1801 wrote:

@shivkumar0104 any monitor in this range n same specs approx in 27 inch with speakers??brigtnss of 400nits is imp point to have as it has too…


@getready @bobby_123

LG 27GL650FIPS FHD – 144Hz – HDR10 – 400nits – 18499

Dell S2721HGF – VA FHD – 144Hz – 400nits 350nits (No HDR) – 19999

For 22k+ you can get QuadHD monitors (Non-curved) with Similar HDR brightness

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

LG 27GL650FIPS FHD – 144Hz – HDR10 – 400nits – 18499

Dell S2721HGF – VA FHD – 144Hz – 400nits (No HDR) – 19999

For 22k+ you can get QuadHD monitors (Non-curved) with Similar HDR brightness

Are this better than this hp one? If yes than how?? They also dont have any speaker…n rest all features are same

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Are this better than this hp one? If yes than how?? They also dont have any speaker…n rest all features are same

These are the closest options (FHD monitor*) with 400nits brightness. HP X27 is not HDR + the other two are certified G-Sync compatible (Tested to work fine with G-sync) + Dell S2721 got much better contrast ratio (because of VA)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

These are the closest options (FHD monitor*) with 400nits brightness. HP X27 is not HDR + the other two are certified G-Sync compatible (Tested to work fine with G-sync) + Dell S2721 got much better contrast ratio (because of VA)

Va is better or ips for non gaming use?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

These are the closest options (FHD monitor*) with 400nits brightness. HP X27 is not HDR + the other two are certified G-Sync compatible (Tested to work fine with G-sync) + Dell S2721 got much better contrast ratio (because of VA)

What role does hdr10+ plays in work and video watching or movie watching purporse…no gaming use…???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Va is better or ips for non gaming use?

I’d say go for VA due to better black levels compared to IPS which show a lot of backlit bleeding in complete dark areas. VA panels also offer higher contrast ratio.

VA panels however have slower respose time compared to IPS or TN panels. But it wouldn’t matter a lot since you won’t be gaming. Playing fast paced or racing games may produce ghosting or motion blur.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ChargedDreamer wrote:

I’d say go for VA due to better black levels compared to IPS which show a lot of backlit bleeding in complete dark areas. VA panels also offer higher contrast ratio.

VA panels however have slower respose time compared to IPS or TN panels. But it wouldn’t matter a lot since you won’t be gaming. Playing fast paced or racing games may produce ghosting or motion blur.

Which is better for eyes and more bright ???i want brighter screen like 400nits or 350nits

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

What role does hdr10+ plays in work and video watching or movie watching purporse…no gaming use…???

@ChargedDreamer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Va is better or ips for non gaming use?

Since you are planning to spend so much money for non gaming use, I suggest you walk into your closest DELL or Lenovo etc store and see for yourself VA panel and IPS panel for comparison. Opinions are divided on VA v/s IPS for entertainment usage (netflix, youtube etc). Both have pros and cons.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bajirao1 wrote:

Since you are planning to spend so much money for non gaming use, I suggest you walk into your closest DELL or Lenovo etc store and see for yourself VA panel and IPS panel for comparison. Opinions are divided on VA v/s IPS for entertainment usage (netflix, youtube etc). Both have pros and cons.

No i want to spent max 15k after all offer…and yes no gaming need at all

27inch size is imp for me…dont want 24inch….imp aspects is should be EYE friendly and no strain in eye bcz have to use it 10hrs a day and good amount of Brightness dont want dull screen….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Buy lg 24 inch with height adjustment

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

No i want to spent max 15k after all offer…and yes no gaming need at all

27inch size is imp for me…dont want 24inch….imp aspects is should be EYE friendly and no strain in eye bcz have to use it 10hrs a day and good amount of Brightness dont want dull screen….

Since you will be spending so much time in front of the monitor, I strongly again recommend you visit offline stores and have a look and see which monitor makes you feel more comfortable. Avoid TN by all means. IPS will generally be soothing for work related stuff (example looking at data, numbers etc).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bajirao1 wrote:

Since you will be spending so much time in front of the monitor, I strongly again recommend you visit offline stores and have a look and see which monitor makes you feel more comfortable. Avoid TN by all means. IPS will generally be soothing for work related stuff (example looking at data, numbers etc).

Thnks bro…i will surely

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply