ICICI POCKETS SEPTEMBER MONTH OFFER- Get Rs 250 for add money and send money offer

ICICI POCKETS SEPTEMBER MONTH OFFER- Get Rs 250 for add money and send money offer

234°
Deal Cadet
Ragnarok37
http://icicipocke...om Total benefit from the offer is Rs. 250

1. Send money using pocket upi of Rs.  750+ and get Rs. 25 cashback ( total 3 times )

2. Send money from pockets upi linked bank account of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 Cashback  ( total 3 times )

3. Add money in pocket wallet of minimum Rs. 3000 and get Rs. 50 cashback ( total 2 times)

If cashback not received for any transaction try next hour. 25 users will receive cashback per catagory per hour.
Expiring In 6 days
16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Claimed Rs 225 so far only one upi transaction left
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only received 100 for add money offer so far

Patron Patron
Link Copied
akhil865 wrote:

Only received 100 for add money offer so far

For upi offers try as soon aa hr change like at 3.00pm
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:
For upi offers try as soon aa hr change like at 3.00pm
I am trying sending money using pockets UPI at sharp hour change but still don't get any cashback. Any suggestions?
Patron Patron
Link Copied
Expand
p20yash862 wrote:
There is no option to select the UPI other than [email protected] and [email protected] while sending money from pockets wallet.
[email protected] can only be used for top up of pockets wallet from other UPI apps
Oh i was referring for add money. For sending money using pockets upi as '[email protected]' even i too dont get cb most times. Try early morning 5-6am.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Pockets error - showing every upi id as invalid. Anybody else facing the same issue? 
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
ashish0193 wrote:
Pockets error - showing every upi id as invalid. Anybody else facing the same issue? 

Yes. Buggiest app ever.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
My Pockets is not opening at all.. it's crashing everytime I open it. Tried uninstalling, clearing data. But not resolved.
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Is it working till now or expired?
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Ahtsham wrote:
My Pockets is not opening at all.. it's crashing everytime I open it. Tried uninstalling, clearing data. But not resolved.

Are you using a custom ROM and/or rooted? It does work in all my rooted devices but a little additional setup is necessary in that case. If not rooted but using a custom ROM it crashes upon launch if the ROM doesn't pass SafetyNet out of the box. 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Gauravmittal49589 wrote:
Is it working till now or expired?

It did work 3 days back. From the past 2 months it seems to stop giving rewards in the last week of the month. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Are you using a custom ROM and/or rooted? It does work in all my rooted devices but a little additional setup is necessary in that case. If not rooted but using a custom ROM it crashes upon launch if the ROM doesn't pass SafetyNet out of the box. 

As far as I know, it's not a rooted phone. It's Samsung A52s bought 2 months ago. Earlier it was working fine. But this month, pockets is not opening at all. Axis Mobile app is also showing my phone as rooted or jail broken device and hence, it's not allowing me to login. Is there any way to fix this?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Ahtsham wrote:
As far as I know, it's not a rooted phone. It's Samsung A52s bought 2 months ago. Earlier it was working fine. But this month, pockets is not opening at all. Axis Mobile app is also showing my phone as rooted or jail broken device and hence, it's not allowing me to login. Is there any way to fix this?

Install official Firmware on your phone using odin

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Ahtsham wrote:
As far as I know, it's not a rooted phone. It's Samsung A52s bought 2 months ago. Earlier it was working fine. But this month, pockets is not opening at all. Axis Mobile app is also showing my phone as rooted or jail broken device and hence, it's not allowing me to login. Is there any way to fix this?

I don't know. If it was actually rooted there's an easy fix. Maybe the latest ROM update broke the SafetyNet certification? You can check with YASNAC app from the Play Store. Occasionally if the build is certified as user-debug instead of user some financial apps might take offense but this is rare. 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply