Hot Deal IndusMobile :- Flat 20₹ Cashback on Prepaid Recharge Above 49₹ || Unlimited Times Valid

838°
29
41% OFF 49.0
Kolkata Knight Riders
220
46898
343
IndusMobile :- Flat 20₹ Cashback on Prepaid Recharge Above 49₹ || Unlimited Times Valid
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Code :- IPL2020


Get Flat Rs. 20 Cashback on Recharge. 

Terms & Conditions: 

-Get Flat Cashback of Rs.20 on Prepaid recharge via All in One Store. 

-Minimum recharge value required to avail offer is Rs.49

-Offer is valid till 10 Nov 2020

-No restriction on redemption per user

Expired 5 months
60 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
249
1151
8

Can anyone do this or only indusbank users??

58
2773
14
Hustle wrote:

Can anyone do this or only indusbank users??

only IndusInd bank users
64
270
5

For first recharge of min 149 it gives 50 cashback then u can use Super30 which gives 30 cashback

After exhausting these u can use ipl2020

*

Super30 may b for selected users chk u r account

102
208
1
sanRocks wrote:

For first recharge of min 149 it gives 50 cashback then u can use Super30 which gives 30 cashback

After exhausting these u can use ipl2020

*

Super30 may b for selected users chk u r account

For super30 minimum rc amount??

39
5033
43

Indus mobile cashback comes in indus wallet and can only be used for subsequent recharges/bill payments. If cashback is used than discount coupons cannot be applied. So the net benefit is 50% only. Cashback expires in 45 days

55
156
3
Expand
kunal94 wrote:

For super30 minimum rc amount??

minimum recharge amount ?

0
1619
9
Expand
sauravDD wrote:
only IndusInd bank users

I have FD with this bank

Does it qualifies me for the offer?

0
1619
9
aam_aadmi wrote:

Indus mobile cashback comes in indus wallet and can only be used for subsequent recharges/bill payments. If cashback is used than discount coupons cannot be applied. So the net benefit is 50% only. Cashback expires in 45 days

So, this clarifies, I was wasting time on this post.

KG+

115
134
1

My Indusind bank app is not opening for last 2months. Wow what’s a pathetic service.

220
46898
343
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

Read the comment of Aam_aadmi, its a waste offer

Code is working with wallet balance , check again 🙄

0
1619
9
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Code is working with wallet balance , check again 🙄

Is it valid for FD users?
I dont have saving bank account

35
8499
67
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

Is it valid for FD users?
I dont have saving bank account

FD without SB, What’s process ?

50
38
0
aam_aadmi wrote:

Indus mobile cashback comes in indus wallet and can only be used for subsequent recharges/bill payments. If cashback is used than discount coupons cannot be applied. So the net benefit is 50% only. Cashback expires in 45 days

Code is working with balance. Also where is it mentioned that the cashback is valid only for 45 days?

665
4661
53
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

FD without SB, how?

Some banks allow opening FD without savings acc but it is quite pointless because with same amount of time/docs needed for kyc of FD, one can also open savings acc in same branch.

35
8499
67
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Some banks allow opening FD without savings acc but it is quite pointless because with same amount of time/docs needed for kyc of FD, one can also open savings acc in same branch.

To save DC, CB & SMS charges may be.

39
5033
43
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Code is working with wallet balance , check again 🙄

For that, net order value after wallet balance has to be more than the minimum transaction amount specified for applying the coupon. So basically coupon does not apply on the wallet balance amount

5
1958
31
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

For that, net order value after wallet balance has to be more than the minimum transaction amount specified for applying the coupon. So basically coupon does not apply on the wallet balance amount

You are wrong. Its working with wallet balance.
Did 10 recharge already using cashback

220
46898
343
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

For that, net order value after wallet balance has to be more than the minimum transaction amount specified for applying the coupon. So basically coupon does not apply on the wallet balance amount

Working fine , payment value 30₹ , successful
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/641306/medium/6977559IMG-20201005-232745.jpg?1601920737

0
1619
9
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

FD without SB, What’s process ?

Via paytm payments bank.

FD in paytm payments bank is provided by induslnd bank

7% 1 year FD.
They have different rates for different period if broke earlier.

68
1720
56

is this work on iOS ?

39
5033
43
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Working fine , payment value 30₹ , successful
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/641306/medium/6977559IMG-20201005-232745.jpg?1601920737

ok, checked now, working on all in one cash also. They changed t&c recently it seems. I stopped using it when suddenly my wallet cash expired in 45 days and they did not refund. no T&C visible for wallet cash expiry right now

138
866
6

working for credit card user’s also

35
8499
67

Those who don’t have Indusind account, use paytm – FLAT30, FLAT25, FLAT20, FLAT15, FLAT10. laughing

Missing