JBL 510 sound bar. Best ever soundbar

63°
37625
37% OFF 59999.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/jbl-bar51-dolby-digit...
Have been waiting for this since last two years
The lowest price came was 44k.

This time it was almost 6k more. Using SBi credit card.

Couldn’t wait. I booked it sunglasses sunglasses

Expiring In 25 days
17 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

its coming out to be 39,249 with sbi debit card. how is it 37625?

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10
mutant wrote:

its coming out to be 39,249 with sbi debit card. how is it 37625?

Use SBI credit card

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
24009
302

Looks good for a 5.1 soundbar (Thanks to extra 7K bank discount) but no DDP or Atmos
Was hoping for JBL Bar 9.1 (5.1.4* surround + Atmos) for ~40k but no discount this sale confused
https://www.flipkart.com/jbl-bar-9-1-dolby-atmo...

Polk S2 was available at best price this sale (Probably best deal on soundbars overall*)
https://www.flipkart.com/polk-audio-signa-s2-do...

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
272
4

waiting for 2 years? no wonder it is outdated now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10
getready wrote:

Looks good for a 5.1 soundbar (Thanks to extra 7K bank discount) but no DDP or Atmos
Was hoping for JBL Bar 9.1 (5.1.4* surround + Atmos) for ~40k but no discount this sale confused
https://www.flipkart.com/jbl-bar-9-1-dolby-atmo...

Polk S2 was available at best price this sale (Probably best deal on soundbars overall*)
https://www.flipkart.com/polk-audio-signa-s2-do...

Bro , I have been following up for this particular model from last two years since I heard it.
It’s the best in the market for sure. Even if you compare it with Sony which costs around 90k.
Jbl9.1 has equal sound but more speakers . And Atmos for sure.
Dont expect the price to fall below 75k. It can only happen in dreams.

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10
sharath2k2 wrote:

waiting for 2 years? no wonder it is outdated now.

No sir.
Just have a demo.
You ll feel, JBL is generations ahead.
BOSS will also shy.

Also one thing for sure. If any one wants to buy sasta wala soundbar, kind request is , please don’t listen to this .
You will regret your sasta wala soundbar purchase for lifetime stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
272
4
Expand
karan1460 wrote:

No sir.
Just have a demo.
You ll feel, JBL is generations ahead.
BOSS will also shy.

Also one thing for sure. If any one wants to buy sasta wala soundbar, kind request is , please don’t listen to this .
You will regret your sasta wala soundbar purchase for lifetime stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

I actually did hear. But you know what, each company has its flagship. Lg sl10y is a good one. Sony has good ones but expensive. But sound bars too date with all the technology that comes in.

But being a small audiophile, I have decided to go with normal speakers than a sound bar. I have got good offer on focal sound bar but I have chosen the speakers only. I now have Yamaha tower speakers rather than a sound bar. A sound bar may be loud but not good in terms of vocals and clarity because of the tiny little speakers. Speakers are not electronics to go small everyday.

I was never talking of cheap. I meant 2 yrs old soundbar is bound to go cheaper. It is a pity that Blaupunkt and shit like boat call them sound bars. They are pathetic.

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10
Expand
sharath2k2 wrote:

I actually did hear. But you know what, each company has its flagship. Lg sl10y is a good one. Sony has good ones but expensive. But sound bars too date with all the technology that comes in.

But being a small audiophile, I have decided to go with normal speakers than a sound bar. I have got good offer on focal sound bar but I have chosen the speakers only. I now have Yamaha tower speakers rather than a sound bar. A sound bar may be loud but not good in terms of vocals because of the tiny little speakers. Speakers are not electronics to go small everyday.

I was never talking of cheap. I meant 2 yrs old soundbar is bound to go cheaper. It is a pity that Blaupunkt and shit like boat call them sound bars. They are pathetic.

Sir , that sasta wala soundbar was a generic comment.

Also, if you question about vocals, I initially had a doubt, but once you press the surround button, no speaker can compare the quality.

I also believe every sound system is different and it serves different purpose. I also purchased party speaker V6d of Sony, a party speaker for listening loud.

But hearing this JBL, I mean, I was blown off. It surpass every expectation you set.
Atleast it surpassed mine.

Nevertheless, have a demo . The thump and treble you hear from hit, would echo for atleast two years, until you buy one. smile smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4972
63
Expand
karan1460 wrote:

Sir , that sasta wala soundbar was a generic comment.

Also, if you question about vocals, I initially had a doubt, but once you press the surround button, no speaker can compare the quality.

I also believe every sound system is different and it serves different purpose. I also purchased party speaker V6d of Sony, a party speaker for listening loud.

But hearing this JBL, I mean, I was blown off. It surpass every expectation you set.
Atleast it surpassed mine.

Nevertheless, have a demo . The thump and treble you hear from hit, would echo for atleast two years, until you buy one. smile smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Enjoy with your loved speaker, update us again!
BTW I too purchased same on the very first day.
I too have lot of expectations from this
Edit:firstday=1st day of this Sale

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Enjoy with your loved speaker, update us again!
BTW I too purchased same on the very first day.
I too have lot of expectations from this

Can you share your experience please?
What model did you opt? 5.1 or 3.1?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4972
63
Expand
karan1460 wrote:

Can you share your experience please?
What model did you opt? 5.1 or 3.1?

5.1, was not available for my pincode, so ordered to friend address in BLR and it will be installed and tested there only, there after it would reach me, so 15-20 days wait.

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

5.1, was not available for my pincode, so ordered to friend address in BLR and it will be installed and tested there only, there after it would reach me, so 15-20 days wait.

I thought you purchased three years back.
All the best. Share your experience after you actually experience.
I am damn sure you won’t regret your purchase.

Missing
Deal Cadet
23
628
20

Almost bought it, but amazon/fk removed all the extra offers by the time i made up my mind

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10
akki4554 wrote:

Almost bought it, but amazon/fk removed all the extra offers by the time i made up my mind

Don’t worries, will again post if the deal comes again.

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
157
10

Got the delivery 
Installation scheduled tomorrow sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
23
628
20

I took a demo in croma store. the sound and bass were amazing from the bar and woofer. the wireless speakers weren’t so good, maybe because of bluetooth connection to the bar (using mobile) and noise in the background..

I feel I can go for something which has similar sound signature, maybe even a little less, as its really loud with option to add wireless speakers later. Any suggestions?

Missing