Hot Deal Jio Cadbury Dairy Milk WishPack Win Smartphone, Cashbacks & Data every minute

573°
Deal Lieutenant
723
6860
21

http://myj...om
Buy a Dairy Milk WishPack worth Rs.10/- and enter the unique code Inside the pack in MyJio app to claim the prizes
a. This Campaign will commence from 00:00 hours on 13th February 2021 and end at 23:59 hours on 15th April 2021 (“Campaign Period”).

b. In order to participate in the Campaign, during the Campaign Period, you must purchase Cadbury Dairy Milk Rs.10 Wish Pack (“Promotion Product”).

c. If you are one of the Participants who has/have bought the Promotion Product and followed all other instructions as provided in these T&Cs, you may be eligible to win a “Prize” (hereinafter defined). A total of 5,71,740 Participants will be selected as “Winners” and awarded the Prize.

d. Each declared Winner(s) will be eligible to win the following Prizes: (1) Free Jio Data made available by Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (in coupons either of 100MB, 500MB, 1GB, 2GB or 4GB) (“Jio Data Prize”); or (2) Free Smartphone; or (3) Free Cashback of Rs.50 (each a “Prize” and collectively “Prizes”). Each declared winner of Smartphone or Cashback will only be eligible to win one such Prize under this Campaign except for Jio Data Prizes, which they will continue to be eligible to win. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/666142/medium/IMG_20210217_183930.jpg?1613567805

Expiring In about 2 months
19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,463
27464
124
kiranparepally wrote:

@raghuramn @kpckpc @hotchap @homedimer @UniqueDimer @Mayavi @Ramesh1997 @Siddhartha07 @justforcoupon @saucap @Tony007 @behappy @hanu77 @rajrocks @ B-Rabbit @manikantaks4u

Thanks for tag bro, I thought about posting this today morning but refrained from doing so
If I’m not wrong, @Total_Fun updated the OP’s deal wiki few days ago with the new time frame 13/2-15/4 no_mouth

723
6860
21
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Thanks for tag bro, I thought about posting this today morning but refrained from doing so
If I’m not wrong, @Total_Fun updated the OP’s deal wiki few days ago with the new time frame 13/2-15/4 no_mouth

Searched ‘WishPack’ found nothing so posted I didn’t see ops deal plus1.

2,469
13392
51
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Oh didn’t see this, searched ‘WishPack’ nothing found so posted

It happens bro, if you search by ‘wish pack’, then you would notice OP. smile

1,463
27464
124
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Searched ‘WishPack’ found nothing so posted I didn’t see ops deal plus1.

Na na it’s confusing I know, on deal title it still shows Feb as Expiry, no fault of yours, everyone doesn’t Check deal wiki

290
4572
25
kiranparepally wrote:

@raghuramn @kpckpc @hotchap @homedimer @UniqueDimer @Mayavi @Ramesh1997 @Siddhartha07 @justforcoupon @saucap @Tony007 @behappy @hanu77 @rajrocks @ B-Rabbit @manikantaks4u @TestV @Himanshu1234567 @hardik02 @Wontdisplaymyname @Emo_Telidhu

Thanks for the tag bro. Can’t give kg right now. Will do it later on. ❣️

952
8146
127
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Thanks for tag bro, I thought about posting this today morning but refrained from doing so
If I’m not wrong, @Total_Fun updated the OP’s deal wiki few days ago with the new time frame 13/2-15/4 no_mouth

I only added the direct link which I got after giving miss call, on 15th Feb very early morning. The 13 Feb to 15 April time frame was most probably updated @Rosh_0007

1,463
27464
124
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I only added the direct link which I got after giving miss call, on 15th Feb very early morning. The 13 Feb to 15 April time frame was most probably updated @Rosh_0007

No-one touched the deal wiki after you sir,
else it would show the name

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/666153/medium/Screenshot_2021-02-17-19-48-32-553_app.desidime.jpg?1613571562

952
8146
127
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

No-one touched the deal wiki after you sir,
else it would show the name

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/666153/medium/Screenshot_2021-02-17-19-48-32-553_app.desidime.jpg?1613571562

I know. I should have mentioned clearly, but the time frame was already mentioned there when I added the  link, ’last updated by" was @Rosh_0007; as far as I can remember.

1,463
27464
124
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I know. I should have mentioned clearly, but the time frame was already mentioned there when I added the  link, ’last updated by" was @Rosh_0007; as far as I can remember.

No prob buddy 😎😀👍

14,578
114364
1538

vu

50
116
2

Has anybody won anything till now?
I’ve been getting BLNT 5/5 times that I tried

Missing