Jio engage Cadbury answer and get a chance to win 1gb data

165°
0
100% OFF 10.0
Deal Major
1,978
29020
124
Jio engage Cadbury answer and get a chance to win 1gb data
Deal Expired

ROSE DAY
JIO SPECIAL OFFER
GET UPTO 1GB DATA

Play & Win Data Rewards

Open My Jio App
Jio Engage Section
>> Tap On Cadbury Game

Answers:

1. Roses
2. Face
3. Near

Roses ares red
My face is too
That’s probably because
I am near you!

Expiring In 7 days
7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
42334
399
Kellyjelly wrote:

VU…. But all over

Engage doesn’t give anything I think. I have played it many times.

0
811
3
Expand
saucap wrote:

Engage doesn’t give anything I think. I have played it many times.

All my winnings (data vouchers) for Oreo program credited ..

73
462
3
Expand
saucap wrote:

Engage doesn’t give anything I think. I have played it many times.

I got 1 year jio recharge worth 2121 and amazon gift vouchers from jio engage in previous games

50
42334
399
Expand
sriraghava189 wrote:

I got 1 year jio recharge worth 2121 and amazon gift vouchers from jio engage in previous games

It only shows a blinking star after i complete it. Then nothing

73
462
3
Expand
saucap wrote:

It only shows a blinking star after i complete it. Then nothing

All prizes in jio engage games are first come first serve. So all the bumper prizes will be claimed at 12 in the night

Missing