Hot Deal Jio POS Lite : Get 4% Extra On Load Money + Burn 5% Supercash

859°
636
9% OFF 700.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
3092
30
Jio POS Lite : Get 4% Extra On Load Money + Burn 5% Supercash
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Get Extra 4% On Every Load As Jio POS Lite Balance.

And Pay Via Mobikwik To Burn 5% Supercash Upto Rs. 35.

You Can Add Multiple Times And Save Rs. 35 On Each Transaction.

You Can Use Jio POS Balance For Jio Recharge. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/624307/medium/Screenshot_20200708-215702.jpg?1594225646

Expired 6 months
57 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Pro DealHunter
71
43063
337

amazon upi offer not working on poslite ??

Missing
Coupon Hunter
28
3297
37

Any way to use balance except for jio recharges?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
4360
34

How/where to apply supercash?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
3092
30
AJ89 wrote:

Any way to use balance except for jio recharges?

No

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
3092
30
SandipxDip wrote:

How/where to apply supercash?

Just keep 700 in Mobikwik Wallet & Pay, they will automatically charge 665 from Wallet & 35 from Supercash

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
3092
30
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

any trick to get that request ??

No, I Tried 3 days Ago And Got That request on first transaction itself. If you not getting then press back/cancel without entering UPI pin and retry until success

Missing
Deal Subedar
53
2807
18

How to get benefits?

Missing
Deal Captain
72
7760
44
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

amazon upi offer not working on poslite ??

What’s the Amazon pay upi offer can u explain

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
4360
34
Expand
sricharangunda wrote:

What’s the Amazon pay upi offer can u explain

10% upto 50 rs CB. For all users

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
3092
30

Prime User 50% Upto Rs. 40 Cashback, All User 10% Upto Rs. 50.

Collect Offer – Add Rs. 200 And Get Rs. 40 Cashback For Prime User Then Again Add Rs. 500 For Rs. 50 Cashback.

Missing
Deal Captain
5,259
12309
33
AJ89 wrote:

Any way to use balance except for jio recharges?

No..

Missing
Deal Captain
5,259
12309
33
Expand
nandkishorsingh wrote:

No, I Tried 3 days Ago And Got That request on first transaction itself. If you not getting then press back/cancel without entering UPI pin and retry until success

There is nothing to try.. Its based on which ID Jio has activated for the same at that very moment..
If required ID isn’t there, try next day..

CB eligible IDs Include following :
1) [email protected]
2) [email protected]
3) [email protected]

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
182
3

Can’t able to add less than 1000 in JioPOS.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
182
3
Expand
nandkishorsingh wrote:

Just keep 700 in Mobikwik Wallet & Pay, they will automatically charge 665 from Wallet & 35 from Supercash

Can’t able to add less than 1000 in JioPOS

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
3092
30
Expand
prprabhat1273 wrote:

Can’t able to add less than 1000 in JioPOS

For First Ever Transaction Minimum Load 1,000 And From Second Onwards Minimum Rs. 200.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2794
19
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

There is nothing to try.. Its based on which ID Jio has activated for the same at that very moment..
If required ID isn’t there, try next day..

CB eligible IDs Include following :
1) [email protected]
2) [email protected]
3) [email protected]

R u verified with remaining ID’s ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2794
19
nandkishorsingh wrote:

Prime User 50% Upto Rs. 40 Cashback, All User 10% Upto Rs. 50.

Collect Offer – Add Rs. 200 And Get Rs. 40 Cashback For Prime User Then Again Add Rs. 500 For Rs. 50 Cashback.

Good find,KG bro smile

Missing