Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Jio recharge + Hotstar VIP + Disney premiuin subscription

470°
550
0% OFF 222.0
suspended
70
239
9

Jio new recharge voucher is there… For just 222 benefits can be seen on screenshot

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622011/medium/6734542IMG-20200622-133425.jpg?1592813772

Use Amazon 100% cashback upto 50 and get 15 GB data + Disney + Hotstar VIP for free.

For just Rs 172.

Expired
29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
88
207
5

How? Which offer you talking? Pls eloborate

70
239
9
piyupani wrote:

How? Which offer you talking? Pls eloborate

Elaborated please check…..

98
201
2

kya yaar nuksaan hogaya mene subscription 301 rs mein liya tha

70
239
9
CA.MAYANK.KOTHARI wrote:

kya yaar nuksaan hogaya mene subscription 301 rs mein liya tha

Best wud be if some1 have 50 off voucher + Amazon prime 50% cashbcak upto 40 resulting 90 off on recharge making same recharge for 222-90 = 132

98
201
2
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Best wud be if some1 have 50 off voucher + Amazon prime 50% cashbcak upto 40 resulting 90 off on recharge making same recharge for 222-90 = 132

Bhai paar site pe toh 222 rs wala dikh hi nahi raha hai

100
3234
32

It’s showing in new jio sim.
good offer, but not useful for me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622012/medium/IMG_20200622_135516.jpg?1592814335

70
239
9
b4tm4n wrote:

It’s showing in new jio sim.
good offer, but not useful for me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622012/medium/IMG_20200622_135516.jpg?1592814335

My aim card if purchased on Nov 2016. Since then I am using it and don’t share false or fake news

100
3234
32
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

My aim card if purchased on Nov 2016. Since then I am using it and don’t share false or fake news

May be it’s user specific offer.
Not showing in old sim.

51
2996
18
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Best wud be if some1 have 50 off voucher + Amazon prime 50% cashbcak upto 40 resulting 90 off on recharge making same recharge for 222-90 = 132

What is 50 off voucher? If it is from jio then doesnt that have min 300 condition

1
416
4

50 off voucher where??

0
1570
9

I want jio recharge of rs1299 what’s the best platform to do this as payzapp has not included this recharge in there system

70
239
9
Expand
insta wrote:

What is 50 off voucher? If it is from jio then doesnt that have min 300 condition

For voucher it was more than 100

44
1405
10

1 imp term
You have an active plan on such number throughout the year otherwise your subscription will be reversed

70
239
9
mrcool999 wrote:

1 imp term
You have an active plan on such number throughout the year otherwise your subscription will be reversed

Re Deva jio Ka to game bajana padega

70
239
9
Expand
akshairaj06362 wrote:

Lucky I used my 24 vouchers for 6gb data.

For 50 discount you purchased 6 GB data. 24 times
Might have used for yearly recharge with double data benefit for long term benefit.

67
688
13

I don’t see this INR 222 plan anymore. Is this plan no longer available?

70
239
9
dragonmaster wrote:

I don’t see this INR 222 plan anymore. Is this plan no longer available?

I have the plan 😁 Babu Rao se direct Babu….nakko bolne Ka…

90
280
2

JioDrain
JioSnail
JioTram
Jio ne internet speed ki le lio

61
2015
11
dragonmaster wrote:

I don’t see this INR 222 plan anymore. Is this plan no longer available?

User specific

Missing