Hotness JioMart starts operations in Major Metros. Mini...

Hot Deal JioMart starts operations in Major Metros. Minimum 5% discount

377°
710
5% OFF 750.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
137
5162
93

http://www.jioma...om

JioMart starts operations in Popular Metros. Minimum 5% discount on products

Order more than 750 to avoid shipping charges

Expiring In 18 days
42 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
141
658
19

here in delhi it seems free shipping is rs 400 and above but my delhi pincode showed up as faridabad so not sure if the order will reach me wink

Missing
Critic
373
3274
44

Any special offer for Jio mobile users?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
137
5162
93

My orders showing delivery for 25th

Missing
Deal Subedar
148
2154
49

Any wallet payment offers from paytm, phonepe, mobikwik and Jiomoney?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
137
5162
93
eshoppingfreak wrote:

Any wallet payment offers from paytm, phonepe, mobikwik and Jiomoney?

I couldn’t see any

However prices are good some are even better priced than D-Mart

Missing
Deal Cadet
347
688
21
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

I couldn’t see any

However prices are good some are even better priced than D-Mart

Yes buddy

Missing
Deal Subedar
148
2154
49
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

I couldn’t see any

However prices are good some are even better priced than D-Mart

For Ahmedabad pin codes, getting delivery by 26th for order done today.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
206
1
Expand
eshoppingfreak wrote:

For Ahmedabad pin codes, getting delivery by 26th for order done today.

I ordered yesterday delivery date 25th

Missing
Deal Cadet
169
303
5

deliverd within 3hr

Missing
Deal Subedar
457
2136
169

where to see delivery date?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
129
2

Just got my order delivered..
Bitter experience..

  • No card on delivery or UPI payments (keep cash ready)
  • Some items are billed different than ordered price
  • No updates on order status
  • Delivery boy’s contact info unavailable
  • No estimated delivery date (anytime they can ask you to collect order) rolleyes

Hope these will be resolved soon..

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
206
1
ashutoshsubudhi wrote:

Just got my order delivered..
Bitter experience..

  • No card on delivery or UPI payments (keep cash ready)
  • Some items are billed different than ordered price
  • No updates on order status
  • Delivery boy’s contact info unavailable
  • No estimated delivery date (anytime they can ask you to collect order) rolleyes

Hope these will be resolved soon..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
147
3619
164
Expand
aslam_ali wrote:

kerala,ernakulam

Which pincode? Hows the experience? Prepaid?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
180
3

Sharing my feedback / Experience

I placed ordered yesterday via Jiomart for the Mumbai location (400072). Actually was not aware that they are live but reliancemart page diverted to the Jiomart page. Ordered some 10 items, quantity totaling (13) and today order was delivered having only 7 items (bill was correct as per what was delivered)

For one specific item, even SKU size was changed by them – ordered 400gm and they sent & charged for 1000gm !! hushed flushed

It was serviced from around 5kms away Reliance Smart. There was no sms/email update like out for delivery etc. The delivery guy informed that he observed huge no. of orders in last 2-3 days.

Speed of response: ok,
pricing: ok,
order fulfilment: poor,
order management: very poor,
customer service: very very poor (awaited for 10 mins on IVR, was told 1 mins waiting time but couldn’t speak to anyone)

Now, waiting to get a part refund, which I am confident will happen. But overall experience : poor.

May be with Covid-19, when getting things are challenge, I will use but in future : na !!

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
38
1

I received a message that my order was delivered, but have not received it yet. Not sure whats wrong with them have written to customer care

Missing
Critic
9
4794
81

will wait for some offers

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
112
2
mgforce wrote:

Sharing my feedback / Experience

I placed ordered yesterday via Jiomart for the Mumbai location (400072). Actually was not aware that they are live but reliancemart page diverted to the Jiomart page. Ordered some 10 items, quantity totaling (13) and today order was delivered having only 7 items (bill was correct as per what was delivered)

For one specific item, even SKU size was changed by them – ordered 400gm and they sent & charged for 1000gm !! hushed flushed

It was serviced from around 5kms away Reliance Smart. There was no sms/email update like out for delivery etc. The delivery guy informed that he observed huge no. of orders in last 2-3 days.

Speed of response: ok,
pricing: ok,
order fulfilment: poor,
order management: very poor,
customer service: very very poor (awaited for 10 mins on IVR, was told 1 mins waiting time but couldn’t speak to anyone)

Now, waiting to get a part refund, which I am confident will happen. But overall experience : poor.

May be with Covid-19, when getting things are challenge, I will use but in future : na !!

I tried to contact them, waited for 15minutes. No response. My amount deducted but order failed. If u get in touch do inform. I have emailed them.

Thanks in advance

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
616
6639
255

I have placed an order for COD yesterday.. Lets see if they deliver.. Its still showing in “Open” state

Missing
Deal Cadet
169
303
5
Expand
jitz wrote:

Which pincode? Hows the experience? Prepaid?

683511, am ordered 10 rupee soap by cod .i think so it will never deliver to me . but few hrs later i got call from nearest reliance shop( abt 6km away) then they sent item by delivery exicutive. extra 25 rupee paid for delivery charge.

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7570
119
Expand
aslam_ali wrote:

683511, am ordered 10 rupee soap by cod .i think so it will never deliver to me . but few hrs later i got call from nearest reliance shop( abt 6km away) then they sent item by delivery exicutive. extra 25 rupee paid for delivery charge.

flushed 10 ka soap + 25 delivery rolleyes
Missing
Deal Cadet
169
303
5
Expand
desiman wrote:

flushed 10 ka soap + 25 delivery rolleyes

if belw 750 they charge 25 rupee as delivery fee

Missing