Hot Deal Joy Of Giving Week (7th - 13th) - Plant Trees to Save the Environment

889°
42 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7

Take all my dimes so what isse kya hoga

Missing
Deal Subedar
479
2291
23

Take 101 dimes from my account @bumblefoot .. And hope this NGO not just plant saplings and increases their numbers but also take care of them …

Missing
Deal Subedar
53
1886
32
Expand
androgame wrote:

Trees can never be enough bro sunglasses

Bro 6 tress cost 6×42= 252 (this is enough for my budget. Am giving 3 home tution and earn 6k per month. ) Through this am giving room rent + food.
Sometimes am skip my mess 1 – 2 days due to budget. But am save my money and donate for tree bro

Am know tress is not enough. But am contribute a little amount from my end.

Next year am sure contribute here

Missing
Community Angel
186
33811
559
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Bro 6 tress cost 6×42= 252 (this is enough for my budget. Am giving 3 home tution and earn 6k per month. ) Through this am giving room rent + food.
Sometimes am skip my mess 1 – 2 days due to budget. But am save my money and donate for tree bro

Am know tress is not enough. But am contribute a little amount from my end.

Next year am sure contribute here

Yes bro, not commenting on money and finance, one should donate whatever he can, and no donation is ever small
Just reiterated a global fact, that no matter how many trees we plant, they would always lag behind the pollution

Missing
Deal Subedar
53
1886
32
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, not commenting on money and finance, one should donate whatever he can, and no donation is ever small
Just reiterated a global fact, that no matter how many trees we plant, they would always lag behind the pollution

Yeah bro am always participate like u in every camping who.svae environment

U r doing great work bro. U reply every comment and clarify the dimers thnk u again

Missing
Perfectionist
7,096
10252
112

Please take 101 dimes as my contribution.

Missing
Admin
5,156
26327
967

Thank you all Dimers for their contribution.

@ExpertAdvice
@B3A5T
@mak0707
@ujjwalgarg
@raghupro
@Dastro
@TheAce
@sun_7wells
@itsmanohar99862
@ankitjio
@manikantaks4u
@shuvampargal
@Wontdisplaymyname
@balu44

We have received total of Rs 2005 from them, amount of deals shared during that period is Rs 3422 and we will add up another Rs 2073 from our end to make it a total of Rs 7500.
We will upload the receipt once we donate.

Missing
Deal Subedar
64
1083
12
bumblefoot wrote:

Thank you all Dimers for their contribution.

@ExpertAdvice
@B3A5T
@mak0707
@ujjwalgarg
@raghupro
@Dastro
@TheAce
@sun_7wells
@itsmanohar99862
@ankitjio
@manikantaks4u
@shuvampargal
@Wontdisplaymyname
@balu44

We have received total of Rs 2005 from them, amount of deals shared during that period is Rs 3422 and we will add up another Rs 2073 from our end to make it a total of Rs 7500.
We will upload the receipt once we donate.

👏👏👏

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
103
0
bumblefoot wrote:

Thank you all Dimers for their contribution.

@ExpertAdvice
@B3A5T
@mak0707
@ujjwalgarg
@raghupro
@Dastro
@TheAce
@sun_7wells
@itsmanohar99862
@ankitjio
@manikantaks4u
@shuvampargal
@Wontdisplaymyname
@balu44

We have received total of Rs 2005 from them, amount of deals shared during that period is Rs 3422 and we will add up another Rs 2073 from our end to make it a total of Rs 7500.
We will upload the receipt once we donate.

awesome to be part of it sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
479
2291
23
bumblefoot wrote:

Thank you all Dimers for their contribution.

@ExpertAdvice
@B3A5T
@mak0707
@ujjwalgarg
@raghupro
@Dastro
@TheAce
@sun_7wells
@itsmanohar99862
@ankitjio
@manikantaks4u
@shuvampargal
@Wontdisplaymyname
@balu44

We have received total of Rs 2005 from them, amount of deals shared during that period is Rs 3422 and we will add up another Rs 2073 from our end to make it a total of Rs 7500.
We will upload the receipt once we donate.

missing some big names from the list…wondering why they hadn’t participated in this…

Missing