Unfortunately this deal has expired
Junio - Add ₹1947 to your Junio card & Get ₹75 cashback in the 75th year of independence

Junio - Add ₹1947 to your Junio card & Get ₹75 cashback in the 75th year of independence

274°
  • 1803
  • 37
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...
Junio – Add ₹1947 to your Junio RuPay card & Get ₹75 cashback in the 75th year of independence:

Freedom offer! Add ₹1947 to your Junio RuPay card and get ₹75 cashback in the 75th year of independence.

Offer valid for first 1000 users everyday till 15th August 2021
Cashback will be credited by 17th August 2021

Refer code – PM ME (WIN upto Rs1000 when you order Junio card)

Offer source - https://twitter.com/junio_in/status/14261411578...

Expired
36 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Avoid to live in peace

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not able to signup since 2 days. This app is a waste of timehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/705993/medium/IMG_20210814_111222.jpg?1628919769

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for refar code

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Homoergaster wrote:

Not able to signup since 2 days. This app is a waste of timehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/705993/medium/IMG_20210814_111222.jpg?1628919769

use any other device.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Offer valid for first 1000 users everyday till 15th August 2021

because of this line, they will not give cb to anybody

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better not load this much 🤣🤣

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Very shady company in terms of cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is cashback instant for this or 7th ? If on 7th better to stay away.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
aiman wrote:

Is cashback instant for this or 7th ? If on 7th better to stay away.

Cashback will be credited by 17th August 2021

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

1) कैसे पता चलेगा कि 1000 users मे Apna Number Aayega
2) same user can earn 75rs per day till tomorrow?
3) after ordering physical card (which we don’t know gonna receive or not) I got 100rs scratch card showing in account but not in virtual card so how to use that amount?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Baaap wrote:

1) कैसे पता चलेगा कि 1000 users मे Apna Number Aayega
2) same user can earn 75rs per day till tomorrow?
3) after ordering physical card (which we don’t know gonna receive or not) I got 100rs scratch card showing in account but not in virtual card so how to use that amount?

1) no idea or try tonight after 12 am

2) I think No

3) Rupay Physical card delivery will start from 18-20th. You’ll like the new rupay design. It’s much better. Contact customer support via live chat to generate virtual card, if you face any problem. they will solved it.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

1) no idea or try tonight after 12 am

2) I think No

3) Rupay Physical card delivery will start from 18-20th. You’ll like the new rupay design. It’s much better. Contact customer support via live chat to generate virtual card, if you face any problem. they will solved it.

Thanks bro for point no 1 nice idea to add money at 12am, 3rd point is unanswered I asked 100 is showing in wallet after earning scratch card for physical card request, and VC is active, available balance zero and card detail also available but how to use earned 100rs https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/706018/medium/Screenshot_20210814-134800_2.png?1628929318

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied


?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Thanks bro for point no 1 nice idea to add money at 12am, 3rd point is unanswered I asked 100 is showing in wallet after earning scratch card for physical card request, and VC is active, available balance zero and card detail also available but how to use earned 100rs https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/706018/medium/Screenshot_20210814-134800_2.png?1628929318

Open your child account, you will see add money option below your virtual card.

Enter Rs100 and transfer your 100 to your child account.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Open your child account, you will see add money option below your virtual card.

Enter Rs100 and transfer your 100 to your child account.

Tussi great ho paaji

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Guys — please don’t use this app – I loaded money but txn failed and it has happened multiple times —

Does anyone have any customer care nunber or email id??

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
maxdealer wrote:

Guys — please don’t use this app – I loaded money but txn failed and it has happened multiple times —

Does anyone have any customer care nunber or email id??

contact customer care via live chat support.

by the way if you load money more than 10k monthly wallet limit then your transaction will get failure and you will get refund after few days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer valid once per family

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/706195/medium/Screenshot_2021-08-15-11-49-07-242_in.junio.jpg?1629008386

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

contact customer care via live chat support.

by the way if you load money more than 10k monthly wallet limit then your transaction will get failure and you will get refund after few days.

10000 ka limit hua hi nhi h fir v transaction fail ho raha h, ek baar kisi taraha paisa nikal jaye 3800 bas

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to know whether cb is added or not as we cannot scratch now as refer button crashes the app

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
niteshladia661 wrote:

10000 ka limit hua hi nhi h fir v transaction fail ho raha h, ek baar kisi taraha paisa nikal jaye 3800 bas

tumhara add nhi ho raha ya spend nhi kar pa rahe ho ?

agar load money me problem ha toh kam amount kar k add karo.

yaad rakho saare child ka combined limit 10k ha.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

tumhara add nhi ho raha ya spend nhi kar pa rahe ho ?

agar load money me problem ha toh kam amount kar k add karo.

yaad rakho saare child ka combined limit 10k ha.

Spend nhi kar pa raha

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
niteshladia661 wrote:

Spend nhi kar pa raha

tumne money load kaha kiya ? Child account wallet me na ? parents account wallet se use nhi hota ha.

first transfer your money to child wallet and now use virtual card.

buy amazon gv from indiancb site or if you have paytm fastag then recharge through insurepays app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

tumne money load kaha kiya ? Child account wallet me na ? parents account wallet se use nhi hota ha.

first transfer your money to child wallet and now use virtual card.

buy amazon gv from indiancb site or if you have paytm fastag then recharge through insurepays app.

Which Indian cb site?

Missing