Hot Deal
Jupiter - 10% off on All debit card spends (User Specific)

Jupiter - 10% off on All debit card spends (User Specific)

390°
4500
10% OFF 5000.0
  • 3601
  • 58
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Cadet
sudbht694

https://jupiter...ey

*Pay anywhere and get 1.5% to 10% cashback upto 500


  • * Offer valid on purchase more than 100

    * Offer not applicable for wallet loads such as Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge

    * Offer not applicable on recharge and top ups

    * Offer valid on purchases made using Jupiter Debit card

    * Offer valid till 31 Oct, 11.59 pm


  • Position 1 – 2000 : 10% Cashback
    Position 2001 – 5000 : 5% Cashback
    Position 5001 – 10000 : 3 % Cashback
    Position 10001 – 25000 : 2% Cashback
    Position 25001 – 100000 : 1.5% Cashback
  • https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/704358/medium/Screenshot_20210804-111932_Chrome.jpg?1628056225
Expiring In 13 days
57 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any min monthly balance is required for this account???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OP should mention this 10% cashback is for some users only, they have user specific cashback they gave on launch and this Jupiter is a saving bank account and it is now available for users who were on waiting list not for all(Not sure currentlyif it’s available for all or not). Mine is having 1.5% and don’t know when they going to credit cashback i tried on mobikwik then come to know it’s not valid on digital wallet so yet to verify the offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
anjulk2281 wrote:

OP should mention this 10% cashback is for some users only, they have user specific cashback they gave on launch and this Jupiter is a saving bank account and it is now available for users who were on waiting list not for all(Not sure currentlyif it’s available for all or not). Mine is having 1.5% and don’t know when they going to credit cashback i tried on mobikwik then come to know it’s not valid on digital wallet so yet to verify the offer.

Cashback credit instantly as jewel in Jupiter app if you not received instantly then your transaction would not be eligible for Cashback also i want to told you that payment on airtel mobikwik Paytm and any wallet are not eligible for jewel

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I use it, it gives max 500 JEWELS per month. At rate of 1.5% for me. not JEWEL on wallet uses.
1 JEWEL = ₹ 1

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

What’s new already using it since last month,when’s upi cashback offer going to be live?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Using since last month. Getting 2 % for debit card spends.Pay due of One card on their app & got 2% cash back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Gullak wrote:

any min monthly balance is required for this account???

No. Its completely free.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Position 1 – 2000 : 10% Cashback
Position 2001 – 5000 : 5% Cashback
Position 5001 – 10000 : 3 % Cashback
Position 10001 – 25000 : 2% Cashback
Position 25001 – 100000 : 1.5% Cashback
You should mention this. Or 10 % working for all users?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
motabhaii wrote:

What’s new already using it since last month,when’s upi cashback offer going to be live?

UPI offer will be there for 3 months when it launches so it might gets live this month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
anstar wrote:

Position 1 – 2000 : 10% Cashback
Position 2001 – 5000 : 5% Cashback
Position 5001 – 10000 : 3 % Cashback
Position 10001 – 25000 : 2% Cashback
Position 25001 – 100000 : 1.5% Cashback
You should mention this. Or 10 % working for all users?

Added screenshot. Thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any option to pay credit card bill & earn this debit card cb?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Is paytm rent payment included?
Can a user of fi money create an account with Jupiter ?
Do they credit cashback instantly?
If in future i want to close Jupiter account is there any charge ? There is no charge in fi noney.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1&2 – Not sure.
3 – Yes it’s instant
4 – No charges as of now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
_sk_ wrote:

Any option to pay credit card bill & earn this debit card cb?

I guess so

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it only for first swipe of the month it gives jewels? for my first swipe it gave 150 jewels and 2nd swipe on services of 5000 it didnt gave any jewel.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kaviarasu wrote:

Is it only for first swipe of the month it gives jewels? for my first swipe it gave 150 jewels and 2nd swipe on services of 5000 it didnt gave any jewel.

No it’s 10% upto 500 in a month. Minimum is 100rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyway we can make payment for credit card under this offer?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sudbht694 wrote:

Anyway we can make payment for credit card under this offer?

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Jupiter started verifying members. Please update the app and varify it to get Rewards on upi transactions.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will this app take Aadhar Card Details from the registered bank?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sudbht694 wrote:

Jupiter started verifying members. Please update the app and varify it to get Rewards on upi transactions.

Can anybody apply for this account I already have dbs?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Can anybody apply for this account I already have dbs?

Not sure. DBS powered by Federal Bank?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it beneficial opening account in this and what are those pls detail

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sudbht694 wrote:

Jupiter started verifying members. Please update the app and varify it to get Rewards on upi transactions.

Any minimum transaction value for upi payment rewards as I use upi a lot but for small transaction like 20rs , 60rs etc. ?
But cumulative it goes in thousands per month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

DBS itself a bank 🙂

Then there is no issue. But its based on first come first serve based on position. Now its not live for all users.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

Any minimum transaction value for upi payment rewards as I use upi a lot but for small transaction like 20rs , 60rs etc. ?
But cumulative it goes in thousands per month

100

Missing