Hot Deal
Kotak League LTF Credit Card for All Users

Kotak League LTF Credit Card for All Users

3345°
0
100% OFF 499.0
Budding Star
RockyBond
Kotak League LTF for all users. Apply asap . Earlier only Ltf for pre approved users. Now in website showing zero charges both joining and annual.

Link - https://cards.kotak.com/card-details?productLog...

Ps - Not a referral link. Copy pasted the website.

Screenshot2023-01-23-20-35-53-285com.android.chrome




Expiring In 26 days
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rajarew wrote:

They are calling me every day 6 times and begging to take atleast one kotak cc of any variant but i am saying f off everytime bcoz kotak cards feels only premium for looks with no special benefits 😐


This happened to me as well. After getting an 811 Savings Account opened I'd get a call for taking a CC almost daily for almost 3-4 months. Then I realized I need a Kotak CC since I missed out on a couple of Kotak CC offers. So I waited for another call and applied for Kotak Zen CC. The agent wouldn't listen and give me any other choices probably because she was getting the highest commission on that particular card.

If you do end up getting one, get it for at least one specific benefit that none of your other CC has or something you know you'll make use of. For example, if you don't have any RuPay CC then getting a RuPay Kotak CC is a good idea. If you are into movies then one of the PVR Kotak cards is a good idea. If you travel by air occasionally and don't have any lounge access then one of the Kotak CCs with lounge access is a good idea. Just make sure that if they offer you LTF get it from them in writing. I had that issue with mine.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Naah bro closed it was min kyc never did full kyc so was closed after 1 year.

Bro that means your relationship with Kotak is over.Start a fresh application.
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
22sumit wrote:

Received mail but no sms apart from the application Id.
Any idea how to proceed further?

Thank you for showing interest in Kotak Credit Card. Attached is theapplication copy for your reference.
Currently your application is on hold status as we are awaiting your consentthrough the link forwarded via SMS on your registered mobile number.

Post acknowledgment of the “ I Accept†link, your application will be furtherprocessed and card will be approved subject to Banking internal policy.

Dear Customer, thank you for applying for Kotak Bank Credit Card. A copy of your application is sent on your registered email id. Please click on kmbl.in/n/1z6xd3 to accept TnC and enter the OTP for processing your application.

Wait for consent SMS. Something like the above one

312 Comments  |  
89 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Reviews on this card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have this card. It was LTF for me in netbanking. Card works for  offers hence took. It's decent. No special benefits as such

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
kkrulesdnation wrote:

I have this card. It was LTF for me in netbanking. Card works for  offers hence took. It's decent. No special benefits as such

Yes. Just LTF and works during sales. That is it.
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
manehari wrote:

Reviews on this card?

Entry level. Ltf so add to portfolio and use during sales

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Is it only for Kotak bank users?? Before 6 to 7 years i have opened kotak bank account.. Now it's in dormant mode/ Inactive..I am not able do KYC.. because I am free only on sunday.. And bank is closed on weekend.. Can I apply for it.. Will they reject it??
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
RockyBond wrote:
Yes. Just LTF and works during sales. That is it.
Yes that's why I took it.
Milestone is also decent
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Entry level. Ltf so add to portfolio and use during sales

LTF.... Is it for everyone??
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Looks like an error to me. There's no welcome gift (Movie voucher) for LTF cards. At least take a screenshot before applying (Can convince the bank to waive-off the charges if it happens to be a paid card or contact RBI Ombudsman)

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Rohit80555 wrote:
Is it only for Kotak bank users?? Before 6 to 7 years i have opened kotak bank account.. Now it's in dormant mode/ Inactive..I am not able do KYC.. because I am free only on sunday.. And bank is closed on weekend.. Can I apply for it.. Will they reject it??
No. Everyone. For kotak users no documents will be required for others might ask
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Looks like an error to me. There's no welcome gift (Movie voucher) for LTF cards. At least take a screenshot before applying (Can convince the bank to waive-off the charges if it happens to be a paid card or contact RBI Ombudsman)

Absolutely. Screenshot plus screen recording 🤣

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is the card instant ..i mean instant approval after filling details?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
gurkanwar wrote:

Is the card instant ..i mean instant approval after filling details?

Nope. Kotak takes time

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Nope. Kotak takes time

Even for pre-approved cards, Kotak takes time (More than a week in my case)
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:
Even for pre-approved cards, Kotak takes time (More than a week in my case)

Because their pre approved is gimmick. Last March pre approved they rejected

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Because their pre approved is gimmick. Last March pre approved they rejected

Felt like an operational issue to me. No documentation, no hard enquiry, no address verification and yet they took a week 
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

League or Urbane gold which is better. Or both are waste ?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:
Felt like an operational issue to me. No documentation, no hard enquiry, no address verification and yet they took a week 
Applied yourself or agent called and sent link
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
RockyBond wrote:
Applied yourself or agent called and sent link
Myself via Kotak 811 app
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

League or Urbane gold which is better. Or both are waste ?

Both waste but league still less waste 🤣
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
22sumit wrote:

Applied

Let me know these:
1. Existing kotak customer?
2. Any kyc done ?
3. Income documents asked?
4. Can u track application status?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
RockyBond wrote:
Let me know these:
1. Existing kotak customer?
2. Any kyc done ?
3. Income documents asked?
4. Can u track application status?
1. Nope, my 1st CC application
2. No kyc done yet
3. Income docs not asked
4. No tracking even though I've got application Id just now (may take time to reflect in their systems)
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I used to have a Kotak 811 account about 4 years ago which was closed by the branch manager due to misuse at that time. The mobile number to which that account was linked to is not with me anymore.


After entering my only phone number with OTP along with PAN and DOB, it fetched my existing CRN with the Bank and is sending OTP to that number which i no longer have.


Any workaround?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
22sumit wrote:
1. Nope, my 1st CC application
2. No kyc done yet
3. Income docs not asked
4. No tracking even though I've got application Id just now (may take time to reflect in their systems)
Nice. Probably it will be approved
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
chipi wrote:

I used to have a Kotak 811 account about 4 years ago which was closed by the branch manager due to misuse at that time. The mobile number to which that account was linked to is not with me anymore.

After entering my only phone number with OTP along with PAN and DOB, it fetched my existing CRN number with the Bank and is sending OTP to that number which i no longer have.

Any workaround?

Strange. Complain to Rbi. Btw what misuse?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
RockyBond wrote:
Strange. Complain to Rbi. Btw what misuse?
Unnecessary fund transfer for UPI rewards at that time and loading money in Kotak 811 account via SBI Debit Card and again transferring the same. It was misuse.
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply