Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Lazypay - Flat 500/- Cashback Loot

Lazypay - Flat 500/- Cashback Loot

8899°
  • 78330
  • 549
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Subedar
aslam_ali

https://lazypay.onelink.me/3294304461/9285892?u...

UPDATE: MY CARD OPTION NOW VISIBLE

All Lazypay eligible and existing users will get 500 rupee cashback for apply LazyCard VISA

LIFETIME FREE CARD
NO HIDDEN FEES
100% APPROVAL RATE
EARN UPTO 5% CASHBACK ON EVERY TRANSACTION

Step 1, Open Lazypay App through the link & Activate Now

Step 2, Verify DOB, PAN, and Shipping Address

Step 3, Don’t Forget to Take a Screenshot of Debit Card Details Including Expiry and CVV

#Can’t find debit card details again, after closing the Lazypay app

#few users will get MY CARD option in the dashboard

  1. you will get " MY CARD " after the official announcement , currently under early stage

Step 4, Shop anything online, ( No min amount )
Example order 10 rupee biscuit from Jiomart

Instantly Credit 500 Rupee to Lazypay Account.

solution for redirect issue,
copy link then paste WhatsApp, then click on that link

https://lazypay.onelink.me/3294304461/9285892?u...

https://ibb.co/2...Cg
https://ibb.co/2...CZ
https://ibb.co/b...yK
https://ibb.co/w...1D

Expired

Deal Wiki

548 Comments  |  
236 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I also got card details was generated earlier but show null type error. But my limit is old limit of 1800 not been enhanced single rupee.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Getting scratch card for adding money in FreeCharge wallet, repaying Simpl using LazyCard

Got 5% everytime 😃

This is indeed an amazing deal !!!

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Getting scratch card for adding money in FreeCharge wallet, repaying Simpl using LazyCard

Got 5% everytime 😃

This is indeed an amazing deal !!!

5% upto 200-250 max. After tha you’ll get 2-3rs. Even BLNT

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

5% upto 200-250 max. After tha you’ll get 2-3rs. Even BLNT

Add 600 in freechrage got 3 rs cb

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Smak wrote:

Got the card

Got the card

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726656/medium/dd-1638941459748.jpg?1638941536https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726657/medium/IMG_20211208_110031.jpg?1638941560


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726659/medium/IMG_20211208_110630.jpg?1638941808

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Still working or over??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Received physical card tried activating 7 8 times but always saying something went wrong try again later.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got a push notification saying they have reopened for new card application. But the link is not working!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I too got a notification to apply for a card this morning. Activated the virtual card and used for 500/- CB.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Missed the notification. Can you share the link?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
DealGrabber wrote:

I too got a notification to apply for a card this morning. Activated the virtual card and used for 500/- CB.

Apna time kab aayega cry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
zelig wrote:

Missed the notification. Can you share the link?

Anyone?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

Got the card

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726656/medium/dd-1638941459748.jpg?1638941536https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726657/medium/IMG_20211208_110031.jpg?1638941560


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726659/medium/IMG_20211208_110630.jpg?1638941808

What a waste is that box and card case. Can’t even be repurposed!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

how u solved DOB issue
same issue here

Try now, and it should work but no offer now

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It was a notification from Lazypay app to apply for this card. Clicking the notification opens the App with a request form. There is no visible link to share.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DealGrabber wrote:

I too got a notification to apply for a card this morning. Activated the virtual card and used for 500/- CB.

Is there any specific condition or any online transaction will do. Just got this card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

Is there any specific condition or any online transaction will do. Just got this card

someone in this thread mentioned 10 rs transaction will do to get 500rs CB. I loaded rs 100 to FTH Daily (online transaction) and got the CB. Just make sure to note down your card details (screenshot maybe) when you get your card activated. As the card details will not be visible on this App for few days post activation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DealGrabber wrote:

someone in this thread mentioned 10 rs transaction will do to get 500rs CB. I loaded rs 100 to FTH Daily (online transaction) and got the CB. Just make sure to note down your card details (screenshot maybe) when you get your card activated. As the card details will not be visible on this App for few days post activation.

I ordered a tempered glass and got 500rs cashback

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Rakhi_srikak wrote:

Anyone get max cashback?

With max do you mean 5%. Yes, every transaction till now gave 5%

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

I just checked my credit score & saw a credit enquiry done by Payufinance I already had Lazypay credit of 1l & they haven’t changed the limit. They have clearly mentioned that the card will be on same credit line then why new enquiry?  So those who are thinking of applying keep this mind.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
aiman wrote:

I just checked my credit score & saw a credit enquiry done by Payufinance I already had Lazypay credit of 1l & they haven’t changed the limit. They have clearly mentioned that the card will be on same credit line then why new enquiry?  So those who are thinking of applying keep this mind.

and why people are so crazy about score impact.. if anyone is not going to apply for loan or new credit card immediately, they should not worry.. isn’t it?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply