Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Apply Lifetime FREE Flipkart Axis Credit Card - No Joining / Annual Fees

Apply Lifetime FREE Flipkart Axis Credit Card - No Joining / Annual Fees

36K°
  • 257743
  • 4459
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Referral link : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

Get Instant Virtual Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card if you have hold any relationship with Axis Bank

Open in Mobile @ https://www.flipkart.com/pages/mw/cbc/ntb-form/...

Open in Desktop & Click on Apply @ https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-cre...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709179/medium/79002811284585663.jpg?1630592818

Apply on App @ https://www.flipkart.com/a...nt

Frequently Asked Questions https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-cre...
Benefits https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-cre...
Fees & Charges for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card on Axis Site https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-ca...
Subscribe my group RRA – RajRocksAlerts for Instant Alerts https://www.desidime.com/groups/g4c5oe_ggxdy3pn...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709154/medium/79002818ccf0dcf850ca3bc.jpg?1630589595
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709176/medium/79002818826807835.jpg?1630592473

Expired

Deal Wiki

link to apply added in main post. its the first link. u can also apply from second link

Steps to follow as mentioned by @A_J
Guys, so to reach the card apply page, go to your account and there you will see an option called flipkart axis bank credit card. When I opened that link in the app, it was showing the same ‘coming soon’ for me too. Then I opened it on my browser, same coming soon. Then I switched to desktop mode and ta da, it allowed me to apply. An SMS was sent to my number from where I was able to apply. I’m not saying this will work for everyone, but it could, so it’s worth a shot.

Confirmed by many dimers that it’s LTF card smiley


Picture credits @bohemian

Steps for Activation of credit card 💳 by promising debutant @shubhamp98
Note that physical card is necessary for activation as seen in step 7) below

“Anyone having problems regarding Card Activation (In case of non Axis bank customer) follow these steps:
1) Call Axis bank
2) Select/Ask AXA for Credit card PIN generation then enter your details as required by IVR
3) Generate activation code (It will be an OTP sent to your registered mobile number)
4) Enter OTP
5) Set your PIN
6) Open Axis Bank app, Verify your number, Enter Card details and PIN
7) Go to Total Controls and Activate your card by entering 6 Digit activation code printed on Welcome letter
8) Enabled for Domestic/International transactions
That’s it. 😬”

4458 Comments  |  
558 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My VCC Generated(In Axis app only) After 37Days…and The Limit is 15k🤣🤣🤣 My Apay CC limit 80k gives as income proof (Now it’s Upgraded to 2.6L).

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
balugudidiot wrote:

My VCC Generated(In Axis app only) After 37Days…and The Limit is 15k🤣🤣🤣 My Apay CC limit 80k gives as income proof (Now it’s Upgraded to 2.6L).

Same here. Got 15k only after 30 days of application.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Got the physical card delivered and activated via AXIS app but flipkart app still says ‘Card Generation’.

Limit is 1Lakh, perhaps due to my home loan with Axis

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Card is generated which is visible on flipkart app also

logged in axis mobile banking also. .. but not sure.. if I can use it online as of now. limit is 1.5 lacs

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
varun940 wrote:

Card is generated which is visible on flipkart app also

logged in axis mobile banking also. .. but not sure.. if I can use it online as of now. limit is 1.5 lacs

How many days after document pickup?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
varun940 wrote:

Card is generated which is visible on flipkart app also

logged in axis mobile banking also. .. but not sure.. if I can use it online as of now. limit is 1.5 lacs

Unless you have the physical card along with the activation code, you cannot use the card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Everyone is saying its life time free card and I have also taken considering the same , however I was charged 500+ for AMC. Any idea guys who are old users ?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Any idea where the rewards/cashbacks can be checked? Axis app doesn’t show these.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
DEALSTER wrote:

Any idea where the rewards/cashbacks can be checked? Axis app doesn’t show these.

It shows in credit card statement recieved in mail.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
guru_hot wrote:

Everyone is saying its life time free card and I have also taken considering the same , however I was charged 500+ for AMC. Any idea guys who are old users ?

Old users have mastercard which will be charged amc. VISA variant is LTF

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
guru_hot wrote:

Everyone is saying its life time free card and I have also taken considering the same , however I was charged 500+ for AMC. Any idea guys who are old users ?

This is for users who applied for the credit card after September this year from Flipkart app only

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

It shows in credit card statement recieved in mail.

thanks!! thats actually a good way to clarify the cashback. I had not opened the statement.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

thanks!! thats actually a good way to clarify the cashback. I had not opened the statement.

If i apply now i will get lifetime free?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
zero7 wrote:

Unless you have the physical card along with the activation code, you cannot use the card.

Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

Content has been removed!

@admin ban this affiliate marketing guy. Jimish bhai code sahi se nhi likha he. Ye chor sab pakda nhi rha he.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

Content has been removed!

How i will get to know that it is lifetime free??at what point i will get to know this that is going to be chargable?

Cool Cool
Link Copied
nandu.0076 wrote:

Can I apply from any Flipkart account? Beacuse in my primary account there is no option to apply but in my secondary account it was there

Any idea on this?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
nandu.0076 wrote:

Any idea on this?

Yes. You can. The phone number would be the one in the secondary account

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
gabbar_singh wrote:

@admin ban this affiliate marketing guy. Jimish bhai code sahi se nhi likha he. Ye chor sab pakda nhi rha he.

i am not an affiliate marketing guy. ban yourself or get your eyes checked. The link was copied from the main post word to word. Chor tu hoga. Please do not reply to avoid further embarrassment.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

How i will get to know that it is lifetime free??at what point i will get to know this that is going to be chargable?

earlier it was cleary mentioned on the application page. Clink on the links in the main post and see if it gives this info

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

i am not an affiliate marketing guy. ban yourself or get your eyes checked. The link was copied from the main post word to word. Chor tu hoga. Please do not reply to avoid further embarrassment.

😆😆😆 seriously

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

earlier it was cleary mentioned on the application page. Clink on the links in the main post and see if it gives this info

Even now it is clearly written in front page.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

Even now it is clearly written in front page.

then it should be. While processing i got the message confirming this as well after KYC. You can see the same in the WIKI.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My application was rejected last month saying that I did not meet the bank norms. Don’t know what are the bank norms. I have credit score of more than 800 and have been using CC from 3 other banks. Not able to apply again as it shows the same status. Any idea when I will be able to apply again?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
karajeshkumar wrote:

My application was rejected last month saying that I did not meet the bank norms. Don’t know what are the bank norms. I have credit score of more than 800 and have been using CC from 3 other banks. Not able to apply again as it shows the same status. Any idea when I will be able to apply again?

Today My RM said Axis Flipkart credit card issuance is stopped now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thank you. But I still see the banner in FK for LTF card. When I try to apply, it shows the application rejected message.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
karajeshkumar wrote:

Thank you. But I still see the banner in FK for LTF card. When I try to apply, it shows the application rejected message.

One of my friend applied…got application reference number…later fk app says rejected but he completed physical kyc nd address verification through call today he may get approval sms in 2&3 days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My Card delivered 2days ago…Took 42 days for whole process.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720789/medium/IMG_20211028_224512.jpg?1635441347
What does this imply? Is it approved or still under processing?

Around how much time it will take from here, to get virtual card generated?

Missing