Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Apply Lifetime FREE Flipkart Axis Credit Card - No Joining / Annual Fees

Apply Lifetime FREE Flipkart Axis Credit Card - No Joining / Annual Fees

38K°
  • 266051
  • 4479
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Referral link : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

Get Instant Virtual Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card if you have hold any relationship with Axis Bank

Open in Mobile @ https://www.flipkart.com/pages/mw/cbc/ntb-form/...

Open in Desktop & Click on Apply @ https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-cre...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709179/medium/79002811284585663.jpg?1630592818

Apply on App @ https://www.flipkart.com/a...nt

Frequently Asked Questions https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-cre...
Benefits https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-cre...
Fees & Charges for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card on Axis Site https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-ca...
Subscribe my group RRA – RajRocksAlerts for Instant Alerts https://www.desidime.com/groups/g4c5oe_ggxdy3pn...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709154/medium/79002818ccf0dcf850ca3bc.jpg?1630589595
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709176/medium/79002818826807835.jpg?1630592473

Expired

Deal Wiki

4478 Comments  |  
567 Dimers
  • Sort By
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
guri92g843 wrote:

So it means they will charge joining and annual fees😏

Feel scammed , will deny documents pickup if they don’t clarify that it is LTF

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709204/medium/Screenshot_20210902-214044.png?1630599073After applying for the card the terms and conditions changed

T&C is showing life time free for me

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709206/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-02-21-53-19-038_com.flipkart.android.jpg?1630599839

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Existing users will still be charged?

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

T&C is showing life time free for me

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709206/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-02-21-53-19-038_com.flipkart.android.jpg?1630599839

Check on card approval page

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
aashish.cool51196 wrote:

I am only getting office address to pick docs for verification, not able to select home address. Anyone facing same issue or is there any solution?

Same for me

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

Oho scream

I don’t know if it hasn’t been updated on approval page yet or Flipkart scamming by putting hidden terms to when this LTF offer will come live.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709204/medium/Screenshot_20210902-214044.png?1630599073After applying for the card the terms and conditions changed

I think this page has not been updated. Because they mention different joining offers on this page when compared to the apply now page.
This is from the apply now page :

Welcome benefits:
. 15% cashback upto Rs. 500 on ww.myntra.com, Myntra mobile App and m-site
. Benefits of Rs. 900 on Gaana: Get 15 months Gaana Plus membership worth Rs.1299 at Rs.399 on Android devices only.
. The Phy Life
. For New customers – 20% off on minimum spend of 1000 (max cap upto Rs.400)
.For Existing customers – 20% off on minimum spend
of 1500 (max cap upto Rs.500)

Plum Goodness
. For New customers – 20% off on minimum spend of 1000 (max cap upto Rs.400)
For Existing customers – 20% off on minimum spend of 1500 (max cap upto Rs.500)
Please check the terms and conditions for more details.

What are the joining/annual charges applicable for this Card
There will be no joining/annual charges as the card has been booked under lifetime free offer.

And this is from the FAQ page after the application has been accepted :

Activation Offer :
Customers will be eligible for a Flipkart Gift voucher of Rs 500 on completion of the first transaction at any merchant with the Card
No minimum spend value is required
Customer has to make a transaction within 30 days of Card issuance to be eligible for the offer
Activation Benefit is applicable for only those Customers who have paid the Joining Fee of Rs. 500 (+ applicable taxes)

Welcome benefits:
15% cashback upto Rs. 500 on ww.myntra.com, Myntra mobile App and m-site
. Rs. 500 off on domestic hotels via Makemytrip website, mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only
Rs. 500 off on domestic hotels on Goibibo Website, mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only
Benefits of Rs. 900 on Gaana: Get 15 months Gaana. Plus membership worth Rs.1299 at Rs.399 on Android devices only.

Please check the terms and conditions for more details.

. What are the joining/annual charges applicable for this Card?
Please note that a joining/annual fee of Rs. 500 is applicable.
Joining fee would be charged in the first month’s statement of the Customer.
The annual fee (applicable 2nd year onwards) would be waived off if you spend Rs. 2 lakh with the Card within a year

I don’t think the same card can have two different T&C. Think it will be corrected soon. Makes sense for the LTF card to not have useful benefits like FK, Goibibo and MMT vouchers.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
A_J wrote:

I think this page has not been updated. Because they mention different joining offers on this page when compared to the apply now page.
This is from the apply now page :

Welcome benefits:
. 15% cashback upto Rs. 500 on ww.myntra.com, Myntra mobile App and m-site
. Benefits of Rs. 900 on Gaana: Get 15 months Gaana Plus membership worth Rs.1299 at Rs.399 on Android devices only.
. The Phy Life
. For New customers – 20% off on minimum spend of 1000 (max cap upto Rs.400)
.For Existing customers – 20% off on minimum spend
of 1500 (max cap upto Rs.500)

Plum Goodness
. For New customers – 20% off on minimum spend of 1000 (max cap upto Rs.400)
For Existing customers – 20% off on minimum spend of 1500 (max cap upto Rs.500)
Please check the terms and conditions for more details.

What are the joining/annual charges applicable for this Card
There will be no joining/annual charges as the card has been booked under lifetime free offer.

And this is from the FAQ page after the application has been accepted :

Activation Offer :
Customers will be eligible for a Flipkart Gift voucher of Rs 500 on completion of the first transaction at any merchant with the Card
No minimum spend value is required
Customer has to make a transaction within 30 days of Card issuance to be eligible for the offer
Activation Benefit is applicable for only those Customers who have paid the Joining Fee of Rs. 500 (+ applicable taxes)

Welcome benefits:
15% cashback upto Rs. 500 on ww.myntra.com, Myntra mobile App and m-site
. Rs. 500 off on domestic hotels via Makemytrip website, mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only
Rs. 500 off on domestic hotels on Goibibo Website, mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only
Benefits of Rs. 900 on Gaana: Get 15 months Gaana. Plus membership worth Rs.1299 at Rs.399 on Android devices only.

Please check the terms and conditions for more details.

. What are the joining/annual charges applicable for this Card?
Please note that a joining/annual fee of Rs. 500 is applicable.
Joining fee would be charged in the first month’s statement of the Customer.
The annual fee (applicable 2nd year onwards) would be waived off if you spend Rs. 2 lakh with the Card within a year

I don’t think the same card can have two different T&C. Think it will be corrected soon. Makes sense for the LTF card to not have useful benefits like FK, Goibibo and MMT vouchers.

Just now contacted FK customer care, they said the axis bank page isn’t working please request a callback after an hour.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

I don’t know if it hasn’t been updated on approval page yet or Flipkart scamming by putting hidden terms to when this LTF offer will come live.

If so much doubt is there, schedule document verification after 1 week.. I hope everything will be finalized by then..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

I don’t know if it hasn’t been updated on approval page yet or Flipkart scamming by putting hidden terms to when this LTF offer will come live.

I think they have not yet updated it on Card Approval Page. This is in fair competition with Amazon Pay ICICI card. Dimers attacked before the gate was open for it.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

If so much doubt is there, schedule document verification after 1 week.. I hope everything will be finalized by then..

Tnc page appeared after i scheduled the pickup for 4th September.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m getting unable to process your request at the moment. Any idea? I’ve been rejected for no reason few months back. I’ve relationship with them and have good cibil. Any ideas?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Just now contacted FK customer care, they said the axis bank page isn’t working please request a callback after an hour.

Don’t expect the CC to know anything. They are even more clueless than US. Best to contact Axis bank CC tomorrow I guess.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Tnc page appeared after i scheduled the pickup for 4th September.

Same here… joy joy now I am not able to change the appointment time…

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
A_J wrote:

Don’t expect the CC to know anything. They are even more clueless than US. Best to contact Axis bank CC tomorrow I guess.

Maybe the page will get updated by tomorrow , if they don’t update the page and even axis cc denies LTF , I’ll deny documents pickup

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

Same here… joy joy now I am not able to change the appointment time…

joy joy joy
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Scheduled for Wednesday next week after dimers response regarding LTF

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

More than year ago, through Flipkart app…I have applied for Flipkart Axis bank credit card and the application was rejected within 2 minutes. From then I never got the option to apply again.

Now I can see ‘View details’ after clicking on Flipkart Axis bank credit card from ‘My account’ option.

I just only clicked on ‘View details’ and immediately I got SMS ‘Thank you for applying for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. We regret to inform that your application has been rejected’.

Is the SMS related to previous application only ? because today I didn’t even get an option to apply.

Anybody with previously rejected application and able to apply again or also able to see just like below page and received rejected application SMS like me ?
@malikcool @A_J @PowerStarhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709211/medium/IMG_20210902_215307.jpg?1630600772
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709214/medium/IMG_20210902_221259.jpg?1630600997

   

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How are they checking eligibility? Got no Enquiry on CIBIL, weird

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

Same here… joy joy now I am not able to change the appointment time…

Showing manage appointment in app. Please check same landing page to apply for credit card in app

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
try_me wrote:

Showing manage appointment in app. Please check same landing page to apply for credit card in app

If you try to change, it is giving error as of now..

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
sri222 wrote:

More than year ago, through Flipkart app…I have applied for Flipkart Axis bank credit card and the application was rejected within 2 minutes. From then I never got the option to apply again.

Now I can see ‘View details’ after clicking on Flipkart Axis bank credit card from ‘My account’ option.

I just only clicked on ‘View details’ and immediately I got SMS ‘Thank you for applying for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. We regret to inform that your application has been rejected’.

Is the SMS related to previous application only ? because today I didn’t even get an option to apply.

Anybody with previously rejected application and able to apply again or also able to see just like below page and received rejected application SMS like me ?
@malikcool @A_J @PowerStarhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709211/medium/IMG_20210902_215307.jpg?1630600772
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/709214/medium/IMG_20210902_221259.jpg?1630600997

   

Yes. Last time when I have applied it got rejected. Applied today again without any issues.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes. Last time when I have applied it got rejected. Applied today again without any issues.

Through same flipkart account and you got ‘Apply’ option ?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

Through same flipkart account and you got ‘Apply’ option ?

Yes. Same account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes. Last time when I have applied it got rejected. Applied today again without any issues.

+1

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes. Same account.

After previous application rejected…did you ever get ‘View details’ page same as the screenshot uploaded in my previous post ?
After how many months, you got the ‘Apply’ option again ?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

After previous application rejected…did you ever get ‘View details’ page same as the screenshot uploaded in my previous post ?
After how many months, you got the ‘Apply’ option again ?

Not remember exactly. But it was last year.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
fezankhan93 wrote:

How are they checking eligibility? Got no Enquiry on CIBIL, weird

You’ll be able to seen an enquiry soon smile

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

You’ll be able to seen an enquiry soon smile

Did you get your hdfc cc?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply