Unfortunately this deal has expired
Philips 109.3 cm (43 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV 43PUT7791/V7 (Black) (2016 model)

Philips 109.3 cm (43 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV 43PUT7791/V7 (Black) (2016 model)

151°
23761
59% OFF 58500.0
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Oos

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Total_Fun wrote:

Oos

Available again

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Scary reviews!

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
satkan19 wrote:

Scary reviews!

Don’t always trust the review without thoroughly reading them and using your own judgement wink

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

reviews say made by videocon, plus 2021 model of ifallcon etc is selling for similar price

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Don’t always trust the review without thoroughly reading them and using your own judgement

If you noticed the dates of review that goes back to 2017 and year of model is 2016, that is enough to make scarier.. blush

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:

If you noticed the dates of review that goes back to 2017 and year of model is 2016, that is enough to make scarier.. blush

That’s exactly what I was trying to hint( or rather wink wink ), if you read the models release date, that’s should be enough to raise a  giant Red Flag. 2016 model selling in  end of 2021.!!!

And in case anyone read the reviews then you’d know what kind of garbage  ( unsold or even refurbished) android 4 TV they would get for 24k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Current exchange value for this TV is 4000 in Chroma. This should help you to decide

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

That’s exactly what I was trying to hint( or rather wink wink ), if you read the models release date, that’s should be enough to raise a  giant Red Flag. 2016 model selling in  end of 2021.!!!

And in case anyone read the reviews then you’d know what kind of garbage  ( unsold or even refurbished) android 4 TV they would get for 24k

Yes bro you are right!
I wish dimers posting these deals should have some note (or even avoid posting deals on old models yum).

Missing