Unfortunately this deal has expired

Load 2000 on Amazon pay get 200 extra

Deal Cadet
228
862
7

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15663702031&pf_rd_...
Load 1000 or more get 10% Chasback upto 200 only for today
So guys if you want to loot full then load 2000 and get 2200 on Amazon pay blush blush blush

Expired
16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
60
108
1

Will.we get additional 10% instant off on loading with ICICI bank?

20
2550
33
mnbendale253 wrote:

Will.we get additional 10% instant off on loading with ICICI bank?

You can yourself try and check.
As its instant discount so its seen upfront.

Edit: Its not instant discount instead its cashback

34
3009
61
Expand
sardasa wrote:

You can yourself try and check.
As its instant discount so its seen upfront.

Edit: Its not instant discount instead its cashback

It is instant discount for icici

20
2550
33
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

It is instant discount for icici

So if we load Rs. 4500 using ICICI, we get Rs. 5200 as card discount is available on minimum Rs. 5000 purchase?

50
308
3
Expand
sardasa wrote:

So if we load Rs. 4500 using ICICI, we get Rs. 5200 as card discount is available on minimum Rs. 5000 purchase?

No

34
3009
61
Expand
sardasa wrote:

So if we load Rs. 4500 using ICICI, we get Rs. 5200 as card discount is available on minimum Rs. 5000 purchase?

Discount is available on min 2k, bit not on loading money.. As always

20
2550
33
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

Discount is available on min 2k, bit not on loading money.. As always

Yes. Just checked. Its not there

Missing