Hot Deal Logitech M235 Wireless Optical Mouse

369°
399
69% OFF 1299.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
94
78
0

Update – Please ignore this deal as the Seller is not F-Assured and also with no ratings, so not worth.  Didn’t check this earlier. Apologies.

Expiring In 20 days
23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
234
282
2

Only concern is this isn’t f-assured

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
275
1
Tjs15 wrote:

Only concern is this isn’t f-assured

Reviews are legit. So I don’t mind if it’s f-assured or not.

Missing
Admin
5,157
26465
974
Expand
dealcracker25 wrote:

Reviews are legit. So I don’t mind if it’s f-assured or not.

Do note reviews are for product not seller.

seller is also new here.

Edit : seller name – WindowShoppe

Missing
Deal Cadet
234
282
2
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Do note reviews are for product not seller.

seller is also new here.

Yes, unifying receiver at this price looks too good to be true.i had been looking for a mouse with unifying receiver and ended up with normal one in the last sale as unifying ones were not less than 800-900.

Missing
Shopping Friend
88
5197
48
cadence wrote:

New seller – pass.

It’s seller since 4years still no reviews that’s strange.

Missing
Admin
5,157
26465
974
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It’s seller since 4years still no reviews that’s strange.

may be window shopping stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
441
3

What issues will we face if we buy from new sellers ?

Just wanted to know out of curiosity

Missing
Deal Subedar
217
1540
61

I bought one..if there is any problem with the item. I can request for return.

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
399
9

Super cheap….steal deal than pre covid levels

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
119
4

Seller is not new, serving since 4+ years. Still not enough rating..🤔 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650684/medium/IMG_20201121_181845.jpg?1605963034

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
200
4508
31

Received. is this original? How to know that.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650871/medium/IMG_20201123_125640__01.jpg?1606116554https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650872/medium/IMG_20201123_125645__01.jpg?1606116581

Missing
Tech Guru
278
19646
193
speedydeals wrote:

Received. is this original? How to know that.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650871/medium/IMG_20201123_125640__01.jpg?1606116554https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650872/medium/IMG_20201123_125645__01.jpg?1606116581

Logitech mouse generally last for 3+ years, that’s a fair way to check if this is original 😄

Once I purchased duplicate Dell wireless mouse, it consumed lot of battery power, every other week a new cell battery.
And mouse started giving problems after six months itself.

Logitech new tech consumes very less power, a single battery cell could last 1 to 2 complete years.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
200
4508
31
Expand
Original wrote:

Logitech mouse generally last for 3+ years, that’s a fair way to check if this is original 😄

Once I purchased duplicate Dell wireless mouse, it consumed lot of battery power, every other week a new cell battery.
And mouse started giving problems after six months itself.

Logitech new tech consumes very less power, a single battery cell could last 1 to 2 complete years.

They sent black instead of Red. I doubt it is original.

Missing
Tech Guru
278
19646
193
Expand
speedydeals wrote:

They sent black instead of Red. I doubt it is original.

May be he was clearing his old stock and thought buyers won’t complain seeing the deal price.

But I doubt he could supply for this cheap…

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
242
1
speedydeals wrote:

Received. is this original? How to know that.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650871/medium/IMG_20201123_125640__01.jpg?1606116554https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650872/medium/IMG_20201123_125645__01.jpg?1606116581

This doesn’t seems original. I have same product but have d/t package.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
242
1

Here is the packaging I was referring to…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651260/medium/7167631IMG-20201125-160305.jpg?1606300752
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651261/medium/7167631IMG-20201125-160347.jpg?1606300756

Missing
Deal Subedar
217
1540
61

I received today, my packing is completely different (like speedydeals shared), but I thought it would be red received black though not sure it’s original. Not returning.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
242
1
suhamaha305 wrote:

I received today, my packing is completely different (like speedydeals shared), but I thought it would be red received black though not sure it’s original. Not returning.

Can you please share pictures???

Missing