Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse [for Amazon Business Users]

Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse [for Amazon Business Users]

193°
6864
28% OFF 9495.0
Deal Cadet
99tharun

https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-MX-Master-Ultraf...

Note: The price is ₹8,162.00 for normal users. The deal is only for users with Amazon Business accounts.

Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse, Ultrafast Scrolling, Use on Any Surface, Ergonomic, 4000 Dpi, Customisation, USB-C, Bluetooth/USB, Apple Mac iPad OS Microsoft PC Windows Linux, Dark Grey

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681625/medium/7587234OxahBaq.png?1619701948
https://imgur.com/O...aq

Expired
21 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can you help in getting this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me if anyone wants to order at this price

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ritwikshashank923 wrote:

Can you help in getting this?

Sure. you can pm me.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

This used to sell for 5999 via Local Stores via Itdepot prior to its Online (Amazon*) launch (Almost 10 months back)
But as soon as Logi made it available on Amazon, price shot up from 5999 to ~10k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I ordered it on 28th … somehow it didn’t strike me to post Business Account Deals here … sorry my bad
I am a big fan of MX Series Mouse ….
And have a long history
2021 Apr – Logitech MX Master 3 @ 5864 (effective)
2018 Aug – Logitech MX Master 2S @ 4850 (effective)
2012 Jun – Logitech M950 Mouse @ 5399

M950 is still rocking …. using 2S now …. waiting for New 3

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this OK for non content creators? Are the ergonomics that good?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sharath2k2 wrote:

Is this OK for non content creators? Are the ergonomics that good?

The best for big hands … i always struggle with small mouse …
it works on any surface … on glass as well without mousepad ….

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
sharath2k2 wrote:

Is this OK for non content creators? Are the ergonomics that good?

Yes
Been using 2S for almost 2 years and i’m very happy with it ( 3 is only a minor improvement over 2S in terms of ergonomics )
But if you have small hands, u may not like it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Yes
Been using 2S for almost 2 years and i’m very happy with it ( 3 is only a minor improvement over 2S in terms of ergonomics )
But if you have small hands, u may not like it?

oh. is the improvement too small. i wanted to buy the 3 but it is just too expensive at this point. 2 seems to be ok. but wondering what would i be missing out. my hands are not too big and the small mouse i am using isn’t good at all. i dont feet pain but there is no comfort.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Yes
Been using 2S for almost 2 years and i’m very happy with it ( 3 is only a minor improvement over 2S in terms of ergonomics )
But if you have small hands, u may not like it?

oh ok. but otherwise the features are quite improved in 3? my hands are not too big. i would say medium sized.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
getready wrote:

This used to sell for 5999 via Local Stores via Itdepot prior to its Online (Amazon*) launch (Almost 10 months back)
But as soon as Logi made it available on Amazon, price shot up from 5999 to ~10k

i think it is still 7k in itdepot. the last time i have seen it in jan, it was about 6750

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m currently using both MX Master 2S and MX Anywhere 2S.

I personally prefer the MX Anywhere 2S, it has pretty much the exact functionality (if not better – atleast for me).
If you are already using the MX Master 2S, then MX Master 3 is not going to be a huge upgrade imo.

For anyone coming from different mice, be aware that this mouse is going to be pretty huge and heavy.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
avijeet wrote:

I ordered it on 28th … somehow it didn’t strike me to post Business Account Deals here … sorry my bad
I am a big fan of MX Series Mouse ….
And have a long history
2021 Apr – Logitech MX Master 3 @ 5864 (effective)
2018 Aug – Logitech MX Master 2S @ 4850 (effective)
2012 Jun – Logitech M950 Mouse @ 5399

M950 is still rocking …. using 2S now …. waiting for New 3

How’s the build quality of your MX Master 3? Mine has started showing some weird marks below the scroll wheel,, IDK what to do now 😶. 

@getready @ChooPakoda You guys ever faced quality issues with MX series 🤔?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732184/original/20220105_092106.jpg?1641355061


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732183/original/20220105_092005.jpg?1641354932

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732181/original/20220105_092019.jpg?1641354906

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

How’s the build quality of your MX Master 3? Mine has started showing some weird marks below the scroll wheel,, IDK what to do now 😶. 

@getready @ChooPakoda You guys ever faced quality issues with MX series 🤔?

It’s the Scroll wheel itself for me though, it has turned mushy – same issue with a friends MX Master 2S.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732245/medium/818603607cec329b7.jpeg?1641366701

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

How’s the build quality of your MX Master 3? Mine has started showing some weird marks below the scroll wheel,, IDK what to do now 😶. 

@getready @ChooPakoda You guys ever faced quality issues with MX series 🤔?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732184/original/20220105_092106.jpg?1641355061


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732183/original/20220105_092005.jpg?1641354932

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732181/original/20220105_092019.jpg?1641354906

Nothing like this on my MX Master 3… not even close to 10% of your photos… 

But yes MX Master 2S wear and tear on the wheel has happened … 

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
avijeet wrote:

Nothing like this on my MX Master 3… not even close to 10% of your photos… 

But yes MX Master 2S wear and tear on the wheel has happened … 

I am getting a free replacement for my MX Master 3 😊😉,

The scroll wheel on MX 3 doesn’t have any rubber coating like the 2s but the image shared by choo-pakoda was concerning.

I wasn’t expecting such half-assed premium products from Logitech.
Now I am a bit sceptical about making high-value Logitech purchases in future.


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:
I am getting a free replacement for my MX Master 3 😊😉,

The scroll wheel on MX 3 doesn't have any rubber coating like the 2s but the image shared by choo-pakoda was concerning.

I wasn't expecting such half-assed premium products from Logitech.
Now I am a bit sceptical about making high-value Logitech purchases in future.


Great .... please tell me how did u manage to get a free replacement?
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
avijeet wrote:

Great …. please tell me how did u manage to get a free replacement?

I had submitted my mouse on Friday last week, they said replacement will arrive in 3-4 days.
Today got sms in evening that replacement has arrived and ready to collect. I will be visiting service centre tomorrow to get brand new 🐁.

I hope they give the full box with all it’s accessories 😍.

Will update tomorrow evening

@ChooPakoda

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

I had submitted my mouse on Friday last week, they said replacement will arrive in 3-4 days.
Today got sms in evening that replacement has arrived and ready to collect. I will be visiting service centre tomorrow to get brand new 🐁.

I hope they give the full box with all it’s accessories 😍.

Will update tomorrow evening

@ChooPakoda

New mx master 3 was unboxed infront of me.
Got a brand new mouse and reciever for free 🥳.


Asked for the cable but they said they need to send it back sweat_smile.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can someone help me to get it this price? TIA

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
vizetaalways191 wrote:

Can someone help me to get it this price? TIA

It's available now if you still haven't bought it
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply