Unfortunately this deal has expired
(Loot) 2 gm of saffron available for just Rs 55 from Organic India Brand.

(Loot) 2 gm of saffron available for just Rs 55 from Organic India Brand.

257°
55
35% OFF 85.0
Crowdpuller
MisterTea

https://app.cred...b/
Search Organic India in Cred Store, add saffron pack of 2 gm for just Rs 55. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/761356/medium/Screenshot_2022-04-22-00-03-48-76_204a3e7a56d80833934821a7ecffdc0a.jpg?1650566042 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/761360/medium/Screenshot_2022-04-22-00-06-06-43_204a3e7a56d80833934821a7ecffdc0a.jpg?1650566201 MRP Error.
Edit : Out of stock.

Expired
36 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mrp is only 85 for 2gm so quality is doubtful

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Unable to find it on cred

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can u let me know on which category?

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Added to group
If it’s really saffron it’ll be a nice deal

Product details added dada.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thank you

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Cred bounty pe Maldives ka tho pata nahi atleast yeh hi Jeet lete hai ..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Out of STOCK

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

oos

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
shoppingworld5757117 wrote:

can u let me know on which category?

Go to cred store> scroll down until you reach “Discover More”> Then click on Discover More> Then click on “sort & fliter” on next page > Then select “Brand” > Then scroll down until you reach “Organic India” > Then click on Organic India and scroll down a little to find saffron

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Oos

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Mrp is 85₹, for 2gm so technically not a loot on this perspective.

Other platform are selling the same at 6-800₹ so , it might be a loot if it’s the same thing.

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
shoppingworld5757117 wrote:

can u let me know on which category?

Don’t filter by category. Filter by brand and select " Organic India"

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

Go to cred store> scroll down until you reach “Discover More”> Then click on Discover More> Then click on “sort & fliter” on next page > Then select “Brand” > Then scroll down until you reach “Organic India” > Then click on Organic India and scroll down a little to find saffron

Hope it helps other as well if unable to get product via clicking link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

on Amazon mrp is 899 ,with good reviews

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Mrp is 85₹, for 2gm so technically not a loot on this perspective.

Other platform are selling the same at 6-800₹ so , it might be a loot if it’s the same thing.

MRP error. 2 gm of local brand saffron can cost you over Rs 250 anyday. And they are selling it as “Organic saffron” which might cost more in local market.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone got? 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

MRP error. 2 gm of local brand saffron can cost you over Rs 250 anyday. And they are selling it as “Organic saffron” which might cost more in local market.

In summer, less people consumes kesar..

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

In summer, less people consumes kesar..

So the price comes this down? Think once

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
motabhaii wrote:

So the price comes this down? Think once

Yes , old stock clearance may be…

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

In summer, less people consumes kesar..

Kesar is costly in any season bro stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

Kesar is costly in any season bro stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye


Party is over now , good find. plus1

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
motabhaii wrote:

So the price comes this down? Think once

I think this company is owned by some Maalya or choksi 🤔

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

All orders cancelled

Bro, don’t spread misinformation. My order has already been shipped.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762399/medium/IMG_20220426_143107.jpg?1650963687

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply