Unfortunately this deal has expired
[Loot] Adidas Adissage slippers [Size 11 only]

[Loot] Adidas Adissage slippers [Size 11 only]

119°
737
71% OFF 2499.0
  • 1492
  • 16
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Subedar
rohant

https://www.flipkart.com/adidas-adissage-essent...

I know some people would say who buys a ₹700 chappals (legit question), but it’s a brand – so yeah! toungueout

Use FK Axis to get it @ ₹700


Expired
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

7 Poma ki aa jayegi bhai itne mai 🐆

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

not loot for us its loot from us

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bata Ortho slipper is around 200 and is the best I have ever used till date. Been (ab)using it 3 years. Even the heel portion still has no dent even though am over 80kgs. Not even one cut or damage. Am planning to buy more.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

अबे लूट दे रहा है या लूट रहा है

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
thiru.vetti wrote:

Bata Ortho slipper is around 200 and is the best I have ever used till date. Been (ab)using it 3 years. Even the heel portion still has no dent even though am over 80kgs. Not even one cut or damage. Am planning to buy more.

yes…I have used it. It’s good people who have heel pain. Currently using Apollo Orthochoice and it is good as well. Bata Ortholite is ₹400 tho. Not sure how you got it for ₹200 😨

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sajid0006 wrote:

अबे लूट दे रहा है या लूट रहा है

For some it is loot, for others it is not. 😁

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
thiru.vetti wrote:

Bata Ortho slipper is around 200 and is the best I have ever used till date. Been (ab)using it 3 years. Even the heel portion still has no dent even though am over 80kgs. Not even one cut or damage. Am planning to buy more.

bhai link for your slippers, if possible how soft soles are, thinking of purchasing for diabetic patient

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

all online are mostly duplicates, available in market for 200 buck pick reebok adidas puma anything

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rohant wrote:

yes…I have used it. It’s good people who have heel pain. Currently using Apollo Orthochoice and it is good as well. Bata Ortholite is ₹400 tho. Not sure how you got it for ₹200 😨

No its OrthoComfit model around 150 rs. Medium hard soles. And its bathroom slipper not Sandal. 
In general I checked lot of offline stores and found most Ortho sandals to be scams. 
So started looking for slippers and found nearly all Ortho models were rock hard slippers. 
Tested this bata one and it had just right amount of stiffness. 
Please test and buy. Ortho needs differ from person to person.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
scbgbg679 wrote:

bhai link for your slippers, if possible how soft soles are, thinking of purchasing for diabetic patient

Bro. since its diabetic patient (and am assuming elderly person), please be careful. I would recommend buying a proper Ortho sandal not slipper cos slipper may still be hard. 

For me I needed a ruff and tuff slipper with decent cushion for ruff use which I can change every year. But surprised this one is still running for 3 years. 

Please go to bata store and try this slipper and then buy. Dont buy from online. 

Link: Bata OrthoComfit

If u want I can share photo how it looks after 3 years. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
thiru.vetti wrote:

Bro. since its diabetic patient (and am assuming elderly person), please be careful. I would recommend buying a proper Ortho sandal not slipper cos slipper may still be hard. 

For me I needed a ruff and tuff slipper with decent cushion for ruff use which I can change every year. But surprised this one is still running for 3 years. 

Please go to bata store and try this slipper and then buy. Dont buy from online. 

Link: Bata OrthoComfit

If u want I can share photo how it looks after 3 years. 

Thank you for suggesting, i will take them to near by bata show room and try other models also and purchase if they like them.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
thiru.vetti wrote:

No its OrthoComfit model around 150 rs. Medium hard soles. And its bathroom slipper not Sandal. 
In general I checked lot of offline stores and found most Ortho sandals to be scams. 
So started looking for slippers and found nearly all Ortho models were rock hard slippers. 
Tested this bata one and it had just right amount of stiffness. 
Please test and buy. Ortho needs differ from person to person.

oh wait. These are different. The one I have they have dent on the heel. The Apollo one is stiffer and soothes my heel pain. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rohant wrote:

oh wait. These are different. The one I have they have dent on the heel. The Apollo one is stiffer and soothes my heel pain. 

Ah ok. Apollo one looks comfy but I think the flaps look flimsy for rough use. Will check them out too. 
I use these slippers to kick start my scooter too. So I need stronger flaps and outer soles.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply