Hot Deal
JioMart 50 off Offer: Get Rs 50 off on order Rs.499 on JioMart

JioMart 50 off Offer: Get Rs 50 off on order Rs.499 on JioMart

1447°
449
10% OFF 499.0
  • 8562
  • 64
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 8
Deal Lieutenant
Bumblebee

https://www.jiomar...m/

Jiomart Coupon Code for Rs. 50 off

Apply code T1000123821 Valid till 10th Sep . T&C apply.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710157/medium/791199896NxNzZ.png?1631022261

Expiring In 4 days
63 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Venom14 wrote:

coupon is not valid anymore.

Just placed order,, applying this code, parle rola cola 100g mrp 20 available for rs10 , but afsos didn’t bought it

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
pankaj.100 wrote:

Just placed order,, applying this code, parle rola cola 100g mrp 20 available for rs10 , but afsos didn’t bought it

Will buy 2 thanks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

First JM coupon in the wild, nice.

Stack it with Mobi 10% upto 100 (kwik10) offer running during weekends to get a nice discount.

VU+

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
bftb wrote:

First JM coupon in the wild, nice.

Stack it with Mobi 10% upto 100 (kwik10) offer running during weekends to get a nice discount.

VU+

What is the mobikwik coupon code for weekend?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
dipanshu8 wrote:

What is the mobikwik coupon code for weekend?

Not necessarily every weekend . The code is usually KWIK10

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bftb wrote:

First JM coupon in the wild, nice.

Stack it with Mobi 10% upto 100 (kwik10) offer running during weekends to get a nice discount.

VU+

Mobi 10% offer and also jiomart sale is on 11th-12th, this coupon code is valid till 10th, clever strategy from jio.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Yt3 wrote:

Mobi 10% offer and also jiomart sale is on 11th-12th, this coupon code is valid till 10th, clever strategy from jio.

10 October they have said. Don’t know if it will last that long

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Ia this coupon valid till 10 sep or 10 oct. Please confirm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Slice offer was on local grocery stores. @avgn confirmed in below comment.

Even I tried slice, it didn’t work on jiomart. Nowhere I saw it is mentioned as will work only on local stores. Earlier slice offers were very clear and straightforward. But now it has started giving problems.
@avgn

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied
Expand
agada wrote:

Even I tried slice, it didn’t work on jiomart. Nowhere I saw it is mentioned as will work only on local stores. Earlier slice offers were very clear and straightforward. But now it has started giving problems.
@avgn

They wrote applicable only at grocery stores/departmental stores/supermarkets
P.s. I tried in More supermarket and it worked

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

They wrote applicable only at grocery stores/departmental stores/supermarkets
P.s. I tried in More supermarket and it worked

Yes, it seems to be working offline and not for online stores.
In other thread someone mentioned it worked at Dmart offline.

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied
Expand
agada wrote:

Yes, it seems to be working offline and not for online stores.
In other thread someone mentioned it worked at Dmart offline.

Yes, earlier it used to work for online also. Seems they are strictly working on their TnCs

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
soumya01 wrote:

Coupon working ones or multiple times in single account? @Bumblebee

worked for me twice seems like now not applying twice in sane account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Bumblebee wrote:

sorry link was not getting updated

Thank you brother for sharing this wonderful deal.
And please tell me how you got this coupon. If you have more coupons of jiomart then please share it with us.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it valid only till Sep 10? When did the T&C change? It was showing valid till October 10th on the SMS I received.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
A_J wrote:

Is it valid only till Sep 10? When did the T&C change? It was showing valid till October 10th on the SMS I received.

its typing mistake by jio

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
A_J wrote:

Code still working, at least for me

Yup, placed order just now. @Mayavi please see and update as deal still available and not expired

Missing