Hot Deal Loot : Home Centre Melange King Bed with Hydraulic Storage at Rs.8690

1168°
8690
Deal Captain
11,561
14636
63

Bengaluru Loot : Home Centre Melange King Bed with Hydraulic Storage at Rs.8690

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07TG...8/

Expiring In 4 days
72 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
  • Sort By
11,561
14636
63

Available for Banglore & Hydrabad, Check Yours.

390
647
5

Currently not available

14
5033
84

availabe at 500045

78
71
1

Ig it was a typo from the seller. It’s showing INR 86,900.00 now!

137
199
23

its not a loot, for the same price it is available in homecentre website

390
647
5
anilbollam wrote:

its not a loot, for the same price it is available in homecentre website

could you share the link pls

10
925
20
anilbollam wrote:

its not a loot, for the same price it is available in homecentre website

8690 ?

49
20
0

is this a loot or not ordered one if you guys confirm it as a loot than i will keep it otherwise cancel

194
6290
70
Akshith10271 wrote:

is this a loot or not ordered one if you guys confirm it as a loot than i will keep it otherwise cancel

Don’t cancel I will pickup from you for 10k

187
3842
33
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Don’t cancel I will pickup from you for 10k

Guess,you can try.still available for hyd pincodes.

26
5678
35

Nothing will be delivered… Similarly homecentre coffee table was ordered last month and finally they said they cannot fullfill the order… Finally it is cancelled..

47
26
0

Delivery available at 500023

47
26
0

Is it worth?

97
199
3

People who write ‘loot’ must have their posts automatically flagged. It’s getting ridiculous now rage

179
786
5
uljuh wrote:

Nothing will be delivered… Similarly homecentre coffee table was ordered last month and finally they said they cannot fullfill the order… Finally it is cancelled..

Amazon won’t give compensations too unlike Flipkart

26
5678
35
Expand
BaahubaIi wrote:

Amazon won’t give compensations too unlike Flipkart

Yup.. They give 200 when I asked compensation smiley

156
1072
3

I have ordered it, if anyone want let me know for 10K.

156
1072
3
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Don’t cancel I will pickup from you for 10k

I have ordered it, if anyone want let me know for 10K.

156
1072
3
deal_killer wrote:

Ig it was a typo from the seller. It’s showing INR 86,900.00 now!

I have ordered it, if anyone want let me know for 10K.

156
1072
3
jiraxxsingh390 wrote:

Not available

I have ordered it, if anyone want let me know for 10K.

156
1072
3
Dealerbhai wrote:

Currently not available

I have ordered it, if anyone want let me know for 10K.

Missing