Unfortunately this deal has expired

(loot)Logitech speakers 99% off

4
100% OFF 1195.0
  • 1764 Views
  • 19 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Referral link : 1
0
329
5

https://www.croma.com/logitech-z120-stereo-spea...

Logitech speakers 99% off at croma loot fast..

Expired
18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
24
38576
591

@Nigel @admin Link redirection issue here, it shows broken link error from admitad, working fine without the affiliate extension

24
38576
591

Over now, and even if anyone got, would be cancelled 99% , croma hardly fulfills price errors

36
5746
37
androgame wrote:

Over now, and even if anyone got, would be cancelled 99% , croma hardly fulfills price errors

I made then to fullfill one of my similar order.by calling them continuously…

24
12668
156
androgame wrote:

@Nigel @admin Link redirection issue here, it shows broken link error from admitad, working fine without the affiliate extension

This issue is since 3-4 days and some of my deals have voted down because of this joy stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

24
38576
591
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

I made then to fullfill one of my similar order.by calling them continuously…

laughing That was an exception then
105
1070
7

Link is not valid and upon searching for the product in Croma, it’s out of stock

36
5746
37
Expand
androgame wrote:
laughing That was an exception then

I paid 70 rupees for a complete computer kit and they want to cancel it but I have somehow convince then to ship it.. Anyway I got the item after 2 months..

53
25
0
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

I paid 70 rupees for a complete computer kit and they want to cancel it but I have somehow convince then to ship it.. Anyway I got the item after 2 months..

How u have convence them

36
5746
37
Expand
Tufail786 wrote:

How u have convence them

Bro they kept the order in processing state for 2 weeks… Then when I raised a complaint, I got a call from them,… Later I ask them to connect me to senior supervisor or some head… Such discussion continued for another 2 weeks… Finally got the item..

The main point is that order was not cancelled by them that’s why I am able to argue with them…

83
6276
86

Deliverable to only Mother Russia..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544064/original/Screenshot_2018-12-28-14-43-44-937_com.android.chrome.png?1545988452Rusev Udrea Rusev Kutrya..

Missing