Lowest : Extension Switch Board with 4 Sockets

80°
339
62% OFF 899.0
Deal Captain
11,562
14848
63
Lowest : Extension Switch Board with 4 Sockets
Deal Expired

Lowest : Extension Switch Board with 4 [email protected] 339

https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-smartbuy-exte...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/65...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658822/medium/7293785as4-4-flipkart-smartbuy-original-imafyftbzsrb8hzr.jpeg?1610087662

Expired 26 days
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
54
103
1

Only 5A current. Useful for small appliances /chargers

51
156
3
Swaminatha wrote:

Only 5A current. Useful for small appliances /chargers

Not worth it?

51
156
3
Swaminatha wrote:

Only 5A current. Useful for small appliances /chargers

Axmon Extension Cord with 2 USB Charging Ports and 6 Socket – 10 Amp Heavy Duty Multiplug Extension Board for Multiple Devices Smartphone Tablet Laptop Computer – Grey 10 A Five Pin Socket https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/axmon-extension-cord...

Is it much better?

54
103
1
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Not worth it?

Even chargers these days take up to 3A current. And realme mobiles more than 4A current. So you can imagine.

54
103
1
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Axmon Extension Cord with 2 USB Charging Ports and 6 Socket – 10 Amp Heavy Duty Multiplug Extension Board for Multiple Devices Smartphone Tablet Laptop Computer – Grey 10 A Five Pin Socket https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/axmon-extension-cord...

Is it much better?

Yes, looks better at least if they give you what they have mentioned. But, it is not flipkart assured, delivery charges applicable and brand is also not recognized(at least i dont know).

51
156
3
Expand
Swaminatha wrote:

Yes, looks better at least if they give you what they have mentioned. But, it is not flipkart assured, delivery charges applicable and brand is also not recognized(at least i dont know).

Please suggest something best under 500..plss

1,206
4340
64
Admin
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Axmon Extension Cord with 2 USB Charging Ports and 6 Socket – 10 Amp Heavy Duty Multiplug Extension Board for Multiple Devices Smartphone Tablet Laptop Computer – Grey 10 A Five Pin Socket https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/axmon-extension-cord...

Is it much better?

Looks good to me and good reviews by customers!

51
200
1

Go local store toll get better In this range , n9t worth it

316
657
19
Expand
Swaminatha wrote:

Even chargers these days take up to 3A current. And realme mobiles more than 4A current. So you can imagine.

I am sorry to say, I think you people misunderstood about the Amps. This device supports up to 5A current @ 220V, it means total wattage it support up to is (R.M.S) = 800W.
And
Considering Mobile chargers, it is DC voltage, even with 4A charger, the voltage is 5V, so the power will be 5V x 4A = 20W, we can connect up to 40 such charges to this extension box

So, I can say this is GOOD Deal … because it is coming up with individual switches, but not sure abut the quality

113
245
1
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Please suggest something best under 500..plss

Better to buy offline for electrical shops. There products are very cheap in local stores.

Missing