Hot Deal Lowest Mi 27 Watt charger

1350°
229
62% OFF 599.0
Deal Cadet
97
154
1
Lowest Mi 27 Watt charger
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/mi-mdy-10-er-27-w-3-mo...
Lowest Price till Now

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662687/medium/7353735mi-mdy-10-er-original-imafwejhd25zzewj.jpeg?1612071989

Expired about 2 months
85 Comments  |  
51 Dimers
  • Sort By
122
1305
10
Expand
rishavkwatra wrote:

I mean yes it is safe because f1 officially support 27w

Oh, thanks for the information bro KG+ 😊

I never tried anything above 18 W with my Poco F1 (Used the default one which we get with the box) Glad to know that it supports higher charging 😊

190
267
5
Expand
shh_my_dog_is_sleeping wrote:

Oh, thanks for the information bro KG+ 😊

I never tried anything above 18 W with my Poco F1 (Used the default one which we get with the box) Glad to know that it supports higher charging 😊

Yes bro, you are the owner of one of the greatest phone of India wink

190
267
5
Expand
Wander-lust wrote:

What about redmi note 7 pro?

Yes, it also support quick charge. Xiomi phone are good in this but don’t come with fast chargers that is the bad thing

3
760
9

Is it same Mi Original 27W Superfast Charging Adapter (2021 Edition) charger..?

0
490
2

I have seen couple of videos for k20 pro charging speeds, 18w and 27w would have difference of 5-10mins only

158
504
3
Tjs15 wrote:

I have seen couple of videos for k20 pro charging speeds, 18w and 27w would have difference of 5-10mins only

Yes that’s for full 100% full charge but if you want quick 50-60% charge then 27 watt charger is great.
I have both 18 watt and 27 watt charger i can see the difference if you want quick charge 40-50% and want to use the phone in urgent i prefer 27 watt.

For this price 229rs 27 watt is worth it but not for 600-700rs if you already have 18 watt charger.

50
20
0

Please keep refreshing the page it will come in stock and complete payment fast

81
309
2

Useful only for Redmi k20 pro and k20 only
I’m using poco F1 and this doesn’t work.. So not buying

30
1129
14
gpsuraj wrote:

Useful only for Redmi k20 pro and k20 only
I’m using poco F1 and this doesn’t work.. So not buying

Indeed. I bought this three months back. The charging is super quick on K20 Pro using this 27 W charger. 97% charge within 40 minutes from 5-10% battery level. Recommended.

Missing