Hot Deal Lowest Xiaomi Redmi Airdots Black Bluetooth Earphones

1102°
868
62% OFF 2273.0
Deal Captain
11,560
14631
63
Lowest Xiaomi Redmi Airdots Black Bluetooth Earphones
Deal Expired

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000459271886.h...
Rs. 220.06 New User Coupon

Effective Price – 868/-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603754/medium/6475207HTB1LyyyOhjaK1RjSZKzq6xVwXXa1.jpg?1580297917

Expired almost 1 year
31 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
20
0

Avoid imports from China right now. Unless you want corona lol

50
374
18
yolo_4eva wrote:

Avoid imports from China right now. Unless you want corona lol

True.. highly possible that we may not get the package at all. They will quarantine any packages from china due to corona issue.

53
38
2

I purchased on 650 and one 900 ..both are awesome .. build quality awesome

53
32
0

Please don’t buy anything from china or aliexpress as of now , it may contain coronavirus flushed flushed

75
13256
225
yolo_4eva wrote:

Avoid imports from China right now. Unless you want corona lol

Wash it with sanitizer before use or 100ml jack danial smile

56
729
10
stillwaiting4u13635 wrote:

I purchased on 650 and one 900 ..both are awesome .. build quality awesome

Define awesomeness
I bought MI from main supplier through aliexpress.

It’s ok ok. Nothing much to fuss about .. sound is average ..

If for some reason it don’t work , you have nó chose but to use single one only..

There was time when we could hve called them great ( very few players) but not atthis time when market is flooded with so many bluetooth handset options

123
470
11
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

Define awesomeness
I bought MI from main supplier through aliexpress.

It’s ok ok. Nothing much to fuss about .. sound is average ..

If for some reason it don’t work , you have nó chose but to use single one only..

There was time when we could hve called them great ( very few players) but not atthis time when market is flooded with so many bluetooth handset options

Do try IBALL TW10 ITS REALLY GOOD

56
729
10
Expand
_ASJ_ wrote:

Do try IBALL TW10 ITS REALLY GOOD

I am done with mini stuff .. happy with my dell bh200 bought in 2011 or so .. jut got their cushion changed . Now looks better..

50
374
18

Hayloue GT1 pro should be the best TWS you can get.. I bought it for 3K from amazon india and i would still say its worth that price..

85
186
2
stillwaiting4u13635 wrote:

I purchased on 650 and one 900 ..both are awesome .. build quality awesome

How’s the calling quality? does the other person hear your properly?

721
8839
88
Stylish_Tamilachi wrote:

Hayloue GT1 pro should be the best TWS you can get.. I bought it for 3K from amazon india and i would still say its worth that price..

Got Haylou GT1 for 900 from AliExpress. What is the difference between GT1 and GT1 pro other than battery capacity of case?

50
374
18
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Got Haylou GT1 for 900 from AliExpress. What is the difference between GT1 and GT1 pro other than battery capacity of case?

no difference except battery case capacity

791
124
2
Expand
lockhrt999 wrote:

How’s the calling quality? does the other person hear your properly?

Most of the time another person won’t hear your voice. It’s like it will work 2 times out of 10.

50
20
0
Expand
lockhrt999 wrote:

How’s the calling quality? does the other person hear your properly?

The call quality is really poor. There is no noise cancellation and the other person on call hears all the distortions and back ground noises.

0
363
5
maulik03 wrote:

Please don’t buy anything from china or aliexpress as of now , it may contain coronavirus flushed flushed

I studied this a little, viruses can’t survive on packages for more than a few hours. They need a biological host to survive and thrive.

50
25
0

get corona virus absolutely free with redmi airdots

51
20
0

Yes avoid any package which may contain any germs that survive many days. So be safe

Missing