Hot Deal
APPLE MacBook Air M1 - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Big Sur)

APPLE MacBook Air M1 - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Big Sur)

1023°
77890
16% OFF 92900.0
Deal Subedar
TheTeddy

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-macbook-air-m1-8...

Bank Offer10% off on ICICI Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1750. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C

Bank Offer10% off on Axis Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1750. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C

Bank Offer10% off on ICICI Bank Debit Cards, up to ₹1000. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C

Partner OfferGST Invoice Available! Save up to 28% for business purchasesKnow More

No cost EMI ₹14,832/month. Standard EMI also availableView Plans

Bank Offer10% off on Axis Bank Debit Cards, up to ₹1000. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹100 Instant Cashback on Paytm UPI. Min Order Value ₹1000. Valid once per Paytm UPI VPAT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹100 Instant Cashback on Paytm Wallet. Min Order Value ₹1000. Valid once per Paytm accountT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹1250 off on Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Credit Cards. On order of ₹30,000 and aboveT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹4000 off on Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Credit Cards. On order of ₹80,000 and aboveT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹1250 off on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Cards. On order of ₹30,000 and aboveT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹4000 off on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Cards. On order of ₹80,000 and aboveT&C

Bank Offer5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

Expiring In 7 days
36 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

7K instant discount + 4K CB w/ FK AXIS CC stuck_out_tongue

Hey bro…Waiting to get this one from US or during sale…. do you think the price might go any lower during bbd ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

Hey bro…Waiting to get this one from US or during sale…. do you think the price might go any lower during bbd ?

Excluding bank offers
You can expect a min 5k price drop

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bank Offer10% off on Axis Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1750. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C
And that flat 1250 off on 30k can it be combined?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

Bank Offer10% off on Axis Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1750. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C
And that flat 1250 off on 30k can it be combined?

Yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Excluding bank offers
You can expect a min 5k price drop

looks like air m2 won’t be launching any time soon …do you still expect a price drop? wink

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Getting 7K Off + 4100 CB !!! hushed
Even Amazon Pay ICICI giving 7K off. 👍
Hope to see same during the sale after initial discount on selling price. smile

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
waterloo wrote:

looks like air m2 won’t be launching any time soon …do you still expect a price drop? wink

Yes
5-7%

Edit: Was available for 85, 86k in July,August

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bought under student offer with airpods 2 @ 83345 and sold it. Have been in Mac since 2014 so needed a switch to windows…lost so many years of occassional gaming which mac can’t do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any windows 2in1 laptop with occasional gaming suggestion in 80 price range? Have seen dell 7415 2in1 with amd Ryzen 5500/5700U APU with inbuilt graphics…guess can play few games in low settings

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pradeep.gr wrote:

Getting 7K Off + 4100 CB !!! hushed
Even Amazon Pay ICICI giving 7K off. 👍
Hope to see same during the sale after initial discount on selling price. smile

4100 cb using Flipkart axis card?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

7k discount on 80k cart value plus 4100 cash back on fk axis card

Where is the 7k off? Bcz i am not able to see this offer on laptop page

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Kabhi kabbi bhul jata hu ki Flipkart axis bank credit card apply kiya hai jo ki abhi tak nahi aaya….fir aise log yaad dila dete hein rage rage

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
edges wrote:

Any windows 2in1 laptop with occasional gaming suggestion in 80 price range? Have seen dell 7415 2in1 with amd Ryzen 5500/5700U APU with inbuilt graphics…guess can play few games in low settings

Apple M1 can boast of way, way faster integrated graphics than anything from Intel/AMD camp, on par with GTX 1050, but the availability of games is quite sparse to say the least.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Apple M1 can boast of way, way faster integrated graphics than anything from Intel/AMD camp, on par with GTX 1050 at, but the availability of games is quite sparse to say the least.

.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Dealerbhai wrote:

Kabhi kabbi bhul jata hu ki Flipkart axis bank credit card apply kiya hai jo ki abhi tak nahi aaya….fir aise log yaad dila dete hein rage rage

If it’s approved , you can use virtual cards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Apple M1 can boast of way, way faster integrated graphics than anything from Intel/AMD camp, on par with GTX 1050, but the availability of games is quite sparse to say the least.

Then is it possible to install windows through parallels and play the games?

Missing