MagicPin- Big Friday Sale Will Be Back On Comin...

MagicPin- Big Friday Sale Will Be Back On Coming Friday

254°
Missing
Deal Hunter
4,461
6804
46
MagicPin- Big Friday Sale Will Be Back On Coming Friday
Deal Expired

http://MagicP...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623110/medium/Screenshot_20200630-160401_2.png?1593513381

Expired 5 days
17 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
77
25
0

Is this app worth downloading

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,386
1805
11

Magicpin has not been able to fix last week’s flipkart voucher issue yet, means no Amazon and even no Flipkart GV this time

Missing
Deal Cadet
934
708
5
moh.soh wrote:

Magicpin has not been able to fix last week’s flipkart voucher issue yet, means no Amazon and even no Flipkart GV this time

What is this Grocery sale. Do they sell Grocery coupons for Amazon Pantry or Flipkart Supermart or Does Magic Pin has its own e-store

Missing
Analyst
3,226
5088
45
Expand
Harley-Davidson wrote:

What is this Grocery sale. Do they sell Grocery coupons for Amazon Pantry or Flipkart Supermart or Does Magic Pin has its own e-store

Local groveries stores coupon

Missing
Deal Cadet
254
734
9
Expand
Harley-Davidson wrote:

What is this Grocery sale. Do they sell Grocery coupons for Amazon Pantry or Flipkart Supermart or Does Magic Pin has its own e-store

2 ways to get Groceries/Pharmacy:-
1. Buy Voucher of Nearby Local Stores. During this sale Voucher of Rs200 is available at Rs80. (Further savings if paid via Amazon Balance)
2. Do Magicorder:- Share list of items with local store and they will inform bill amount. During this sale Order of Rs330 can be done at Rs132. (Further savings if paid via Amazon Balance). Have both options pickup and delivery which is charged at Rs50/order i think. Better is to select Nearby Local store and do self pickup to avoid delivery charge.
[1st Magicorder offer (Coupon:- MAGICORD) is also available so 1st utilise that (Order of 500 at around 285-225 depending on magicpoints that can be utilised at particular store)]

Missing
Deal Hunter
138
9367
132
Expand
KMkool wrote:

2 ways to get Groceries/Pharmacy:-
1. Buy Voucher of Nearby Local Stores. During this sale Voucher of Rs200 is available at Rs80. (Further savings if paid via Amazon Balance)
2. Do Magicorder:- Share list of items with local store and they will inform bill amount. During this sale Order of Rs330 can be done at Rs132. (Further savings if paid via Amazon Balance). Have both options pickup and delivery which is charged at Rs50/order i think. Better is to select Nearby Local store and do self pickup to avoid delivery charge.
[1st Magicorder offer (Coupon:- MAGICORD) is also available so 1st utilise that (Order of 500 at around 285-225 depending on magicpoints that can be utilised at particular store)]

Works in some cities only
Btw good effort..

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
162
3

Anyone creating group, please dm me link

Missing
Deal Cadet
310
642
7

Seems like this time no groupbuy😔

Missing
Community Angel
67
4098
48
SHARKTANK wrote:

Dimers to magicpin:https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623112/medium/81774607-01.jpeg?1593513469

Dimers after reading – ‘The coupon code is not valid on Amazon vouchers.’ :
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622705/medium/1160714ECGMDc0W4AAxnbc.jpg?1593244646

Missing
Floting inactive