Hotness Magicpin order grocery - 40 to 60% discount code

Hot Deal Magicpin order grocery - 40 to 60% discount code

518°
200
60% OFF 500.0
Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32

http://www.magic...in
Update magicpin app and do magicorder of grocery, medicine or other items from nearby store.
Apply  code- MGPORDER (showing in both new and old accounts)
40% upto 200 discount
+ 5% to 20% magicpin points usagehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616858/original/Screenshot_20200514-125319.png?1589441260

Expiring In 6 days
41 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

Location?

available in faridabad, gurgaon. not sure others.
Mostly available where Dunzo is available.

Missing
Deal Cadet
194
410
11

Anyone tried with pickup option ?
Because they are charging 50 rs delivery charge

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
Expand
SHARKTANK wrote:

In which cities they are delivering?

you can order anythign from available local grocery or medicine stores and collect or get it delivered.

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

Where to find option?

update app and see below create post.
named magicorder.

Missing
Deal Cadet
194
410
11
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

you can order anythign from available local grocery or medicine stores and collect or get it delivered.

If we will go and pickup then delivery charge will be 0 or even they will charge it

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
112
2

if u pickup, there wont be any delivery charge

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
Expand
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

If we will go and pickup then delivery charge will be 0 or even they will charge it

yes 0 rs for pickup.
I got 2 order of 500+ in 225 each last time in 50% off code.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
356
12

whats the process..do we need to provide a list of items to store and confirm availability?

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
kaushalsweet35 wrote:

whats the process..do we need to provide a list of items to store and confirm availability?

yes same process as dunzo. list items, store will confirm and update amount.
apply code and pay (amazon pay also available)

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
195
21

Have you tried the code? I tried in the morning it was not working for me though the code was there yesterday itself so placed the order but the shop generated the bill today but today the code didn’t worked for me.

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
aiman wrote:

Have you tried the code? I tried in the morning it was not working for me though the code was there yesterday itself so placed the order but the shop generated the bill today but today the code didn’t worked for me.

worked where no magicorder placed, code showing in old acc as well but no tried.

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
195
21
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

worked where no magicorder placed, code showing in old acc as well but no tried.

Ohk Thanks.  Sorry didn’t saw that you have mentioned 200 as max discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
384
759
8

Are delivery charges flat rupees 50 in respective of cart value or how exactly?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
356
12
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

yes same process as dunzo. list items, store will confirm and update amount.
apply code and pay (amazon pay also available)

but i m not able to find option of listing the items…do we need to call and provide the list ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
356
12
Expand
kaushalsweet35 wrote:

but i m not able to find option of listing the items…do we need to call and provide the list ?

got it now…nyways thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
384
759
8
Expand
kaushalsweet35 wrote:

but i m not able to find option of listing the items…do we need to call and provide the list ?

Same was happening with me.

Simply, update the app…

Thank you.

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
aniruddha.rathi wrote:

Are delivery charges flat rupees 50 in respective of cart value or how exactly?

flat 50, choose pickup at 0 rs if store is nearby

Missing
Deal Cadet
384
759
8
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

flat 50, choose pickup at 0 rs if store is nearby

Delivery charges kill the deal…

I am getting 20% off only by using MGORDER coupon code.

So basically, initial cart of Rs. 250 will be without discount only considering the delivery charges of flat Rs. 50 sweat

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2571
32
Expand
aniruddha.rathi wrote:

Delivery charges kill the deal…

I am getting 20% off only by using MGORDER coupon code.

So basically, initial cart of Rs. 250 will be without discount only considering the delivery charges of flat Rs. 50 sweat

Apply code- MGPORDER for 40%
MGORDER gives 20% off only.
i do self pick up wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
195
21
Bharath405 wrote:

Anyone tried in Bangalore?

I have placed few orders in Bamgalore during previous offers

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
129
5152
66

Any1 able to apply above code who didn’t received any notification???

Missing
suspended
70
175
32
chetanc12 wrote:

Any1 able to apply above code who didn’t received any notification???

Nopes. Doesn’t work for me, tried in 2 accounts.

Missing