Magicpin reduced magic order delivery fee to Rs.30

156°
30
40% OFF 50.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
333
731
9

https://magicpin.in/india/Pune...e/

Magicpin reduced the magic order delivery fee for a limited time to Rs. 30.

So all those who completed delivery groupbuy can order with less delivery fee.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/628544/medium/Screenshot_20200802-102505.jpg?1596344235

Expiring In 18 days
8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
103
1742
39

…can somebody explain…whats the deal..

…i mean when i see or try to order grocery…most of the stores do not show the price….how do you guys order?…

Missing
Community Angel
170
32609
535

Are these orders routed through swiggy or any other delivery service?
Or magicpin has their own logistics team

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
48
0
still_guessing wrote:

…can somebody explain…whats the deal..

…i mean when i see or try to order grocery…most of the stores do not show the price….how do you guys order?…

That’s the problem with magic pin. It doesn’t show any list. You need to order based on your idea. Seller reviews and quotes price. If you are fine with it, you can pay.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
206
5
androgame wrote:

Are these orders routed through swiggy or any other delivery service?
Or magicpin has their own logistics team

The store has to deliver on their own

Missing
Deal Captain
49
8331
116
Expand
agada wrote:

The store has to deliver on their own

Not always ,store has a option to choose.
So magicpin has also partnered with swiggy.
@androgame

Missing
Analyst
3,246
5462
54
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

Not always ,store has a option to choose.
So magicpin has also partnered with swiggy.
@androgame

In my area… Dunzo.. So i think it varies

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
115
3

Delivery- As per magicpin. Location wise, shop wise its different who appointed for delivery.
In some cases shop keeper delivered it.
In some cases delivery partner Dunzo, Swiggy, or all in one delivery partner /any other company deliver it.

BTW
I paid only Rs 30 today as delivery fee. Its good than Rs 50

Missing