Hot Deal
Malamaal Weekly Gold Dime - Win Big Every Week

Malamaal Weekly Gold Dime - Win Big Every Week

10K°
  • 36583
  • 684
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin

Dec 15th, Dec 22nd and Dec 29th, We are giving Away DesiDime Mystery Boxes to the winners… smile

https://www.desidime.com/malamaal-weekly-gol...me

Win Big Every Week

https://www.desidime.com/malamaal-weekly-gol...me

Introducing Gold Dimes

How to earn Gold Dimes

Commenting

1 day in a week=1 Gold Dime
5 days in a week=3 Gold Dimes
7 days in a week=5 Gold Dimes

Posting A New Deal

Reaches 100° hotness within 7 days = 2 Gold dimes
Reaches 250° hotness within 7 days = 5 Gold Dimes
Reaches 500° hotness within 7 days = 10 Gold Dimes
Reaches 1000° hotness within 7 days = 20 Gold Dimes
Reaches 3000° hotness within 7 days = 50 Gold Dimes
Reaches 5000° hotness within 7 days = 100 Gold Dimes
Reaches 30° hotness within 7 days=5 Gold Dimes
Reaches 50° hotness within 7 days=10 Gold Dimes
Reaches 100° hotness within 7 days=20 Gold Dimes
Reaches 500° hotness within 7 days=50 Gold Dimes
Reaches 1000° hotness within 7 days=100 Gold Dimes

Sharing a deal via Channel

1 deal in a week=1 Gold Dime
5 Deals in a Week=3 Gold Dimes
10 deals in a week=5 Gold Dimes

Voting up deals before it becomes FPD

1 Deal in a week=1 Gold Dime
5 Deals in a Week=3 Gold Dimes
10 Deals in a week=5 Gold Dimes

Visiting DesiDime (Any Platform i.e. Web, Mobile site or App)

1 day in a week=1 Gold Dime
5 days in a week=3 Gold Dimes
7 days of a week=5 Gold Dimes

Malamaal weekly’ will be a weekly contest starting every Friday and ending on Thursday.
The Gold Dimes earned during this period can be redeemed only on Friday between 4 PM to 5 PM.
Gold Dimes have a validity of 6 months and will expire if not used.
Decision by Desidime will be final in case of any dispute.
DesiDime reserves all rights to suspend users or take corrective actions in case of fraudulent actions.
DesiDime site rules and terms will apply for this contest as well.

Deal Wiki

Dec 15th, Dec 22nd and Dec 29th, We are giving Away DesiDime Mystery Boxes to the winners… smile

https://www.desidime.com/malamaal-weekly-gol...me

Items of Mystery Box are getting printed, should be done soon smile

683 Comments  |  
182 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
CR7 wrote:

After this announcement…so many new id’s (fake) created.. 😂😝

True bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well, they copied Tambola from DD.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

@bumblefoot bro are the gold dimes that are credited for the hotness milestones of the deals, credited only for one deal? Because two of my deals crossed 30 degree in 7 days but I was not credited

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

@bumblefoot bro are the gold dimes that are credited for the hotness milestones of the deals, credited only for one deal? Because two of my deals crossed 30 degree in 7 days but I was not credited

Same here and now it’s showing me zero

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
killerstreak86875 wrote:

It’ll start from this Friday or started?

slot machine will be live every Friday at 4-5 PM, but to collect gold dimers you have to perform mentioned activities during the week.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

slot machine will be live every Friday at 4-5 PM, but to collect gold dimers you have to perform mentioned activities during the week.

for me gold dimes are not getting updated.. i voted up couple of deals before FPD, couple of my posts crossed hotness 150 degrees.. shared deals through my channel.. but none of them are reflecting… can you please check

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got a notification “you won a gold dime”.
What to do?

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
Vortex wrote:

How to redeem Gold dimes
And what is the use? @bumblefoot

go through first post you will get idea. If still not clear do let me know.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

@bumblefoot bro are the gold dimes that are credited for the hotness milestones of the deals, credited only for one deal? Because two of my deals crossed 30 degree in 7 days but I was not credited

It gets added by midnight. It should be visible now.

CC @bbonus

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
Expand
skaluva wrote:

for me gold dimes are not getting updated.. i voted up couple of deals before FPD, couple of my posts crossed hotness 150 degrees.. shared deals through my channel.. but none of them are reflecting… can you please check

If these activities are performed today then it will be visible post midnight.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
pranayjain wrote:

Got a notification “you won a gold dime”.
What to do?

Come back tomo in between 4-5 PM and play slot machine game to win dimes.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

If these activities are performed today then it will be visible post midnight.

No.. for yesterday’s activities also not reflected.. stuck at 32 gold dimes from yesterday morning…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

It gets added by midnight. It should be visible now.

CC @bbonus

How to check the hotness of deal
I don’t have any channel

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
Expand
Vortex wrote:

How to check the hotness of deal
I don’t have any channel

Once you will open any thread. Just above topic title you will be able to see that.
You can create your channel anytime from your profile.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Once you will open any thread. Just above topic title you will be able to see that.
You can create your channel anytime from your profile.

Is it necessary to create a channel to check hotness

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
Expand
Vortex wrote:

Is it necessary to create a channel to check hotness

No its not. Hotness is visible to everyone.

Missing